Sneeze Fetish Forum

" After day at work" ( Female, hayfever)

Juniebee

Hello! This is another drabble I've been thinking of, after reading some hayfever obs about long, sneezey work days....*sigh*

Jack sat on the couch, waiting for his wife to come home after a long day in court. Dinner was already in the over, and the living room was vacuumed, and all he had on his mind was a nice quiet dinner with his wife. She must be exhausted, poor thing, the early September Ragweed levels being torture for her poor, allergic nose. She's been sneezing and blowing her poor nose for almost half an hour this morning, and despite dosing up on allergy medicine, Jack was sure she'd be a leaky sneezey, adorable , mess. 

He heard the door open, and in strode  Scarlet, her black hair tied back, nose as red  as her name, soggy tissues in her hand. Her large  eyes were watery, plush lips parted in order to breathe. Poor baby. 

Jack embraced and her and they kissed briefly " MMm, glad the weekend is here baby?" He purred , holding her head against his shoulder.

"Snfl  mhm." She replied dazzidly, setting her brief case down and dabbing at her poor, streaming nose. 

" How has the hayfever been, better than this morning?"

Snfl  barely. I spent most of the day in court sdeezing every few minutes, and now my nose is stuffy and now I cand't sdeeze!"

" Mmmm" Jack replied in return, taking the soggy tissues from her hand and replacing them with new ones. 

They sat on the couch together, sipping some jasmine tea ( dinner wasn't ready yet) , while Scarlet talked about the court case, eyes out of focus, breath hitching as she spoke. Her nose was a little less runny now, as the ragweed levels lowered in the evening. 

" And the jury deliberated for only two hours...before...hihhhh..." Scarlet tilted her head back, her pink nose quivering, before letting out a sigh. 

" Stuck?"

"SNlf  uh-huh. It's so frustrating, uuugghh"She rubbed her poor, hayfevery nose against the heel of her hand, eyes barely open. 

" Here, honey , let me help you, " Jack offered, grabbing a couple of new tissues from the box on the coffee table. 

He grasped her nose with his free hand, grabbing the pink tip of her nose and rubbing it....
Ahhh..aaa...huh'CHIXH"hoo!...Uh' CHIHOOO!....Ha'ISHEW!" The more her rubbed her nose the more she sneezed. 

"Here, blow" He instructed, keeping his hand in place while she blew her poor nose clear.

"Better? He asked." 

" Uh-huh...." She answered, clearly about to sneeze again. 

Jack grabbed more tissues and pressed them to his wife's nose, rubbing her tickly septum up and down, as she sneezed and sneezed the ragweed out her nose

Aahh-ISSHOO!....CHHHXSH! ....Uh-CHHHSSXT!....Huhh...huhh...huT"CHIHOO!" She sneezes and sneezed and he rubbed her poor nose, feeling relief as the tickles faded. She blew her nose again, and sighed in relief.

" That felt good. Let's do that the next time I have  a stuck sneeze." 

Jack only smiled and blessed her, as she laid her head on his chest, treating him to an occasional , allergic sneeze.

This is a lovely Drabble, great work!!!

• 3 years later...