Sneeze Fetish Forum

HP request cold story

Kaily

Hi everyone,

I had a great idea about a concept for a Harry Potter fanfiction. So I hope someone of you likes the idea and wants to write a story around it. Here is my idea:

There is a reason the common cold never disappears and Muggles don't know about. A lot of wizards and witches also don't know about this either, since it doesn't occur so often. There exists so-called endless-cold virusses (from now on called EC). An EC is a generator of normal cold virusses. If you are infected with an EC you show normal cold symptoms yourself and you can contage others in the normal way with these newly-produced virusses. There are some small differences between an EC and the virusses it generates. Since an EC is the source of the common cold, it produces different virusses all the time, so if you have an EC you can infect the same person multiple times. Furthermore, an EC is a magical creature and cannot be passed to Muggles. Finally, an EC cannot be cured with Pepper-up. Pepper-up only suppresses the symptoms for a short time. But after that time the cold symptoms come back. There are actually three ways to get rid of an EC:

1) The easiest way, and probably the way you got infected by it: kissing someone else. The EC moves to the other person and you are left with a normal cold and normal symptoms.

2) The saddest way: if you die yourself, the EC dies with you.

3) The difficult way: Being kissed by a Dementor. When a Dementor kisses you it sucks the EC out of you instead of your own soul. Since a Dementor has no nose, it cannot get ill from it. Furthermore, since a dementor only collect things, it can not give the EC away and the EC therefore stays in the Dementor forever.

There's an other remark. When you give an EC away to someone else, a small scar keeps inside your body. Every time you get reinfected by the same EC, the symptoms get worse. It seems that the length of your sneezing fits is correlated to the number of times you got infected by this EC.

I also had an idea how an EC is created. I think it is not so relevant, but I'd like to write it down: An EC is created when a woman suffering from a cold gets pregnant. Instead of the new soul moving to the embryo, the soul moves to the cold, creating a new EC. The embryo is not viable and results in a miscariage.

Suggestions for some stories:

-Ron gets infected by an EC and keeps infecting his friends. Ofcourse he doesn't want to admit to have kissed someone and he thinks that's not relevant

-A couple infects each other every time, resulting in worse symptoms every time (and the person with the worst symptoms alterates therefore ofcourse)

-After a long mission, the friends finally discover what's going on and in order to spread the suffering, they pass the EC to each other from time to time unless they get rid of it.

Personally I'd like Hermione or Ginny to be infected with an EC, but feel free to use your own inspiration and change the things I wrote above you don't like. I hope someone gets inspired and wants to write about this EC-concept.

regards, Kaily

Archived