Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interest in a fantasy fic?

rockbell

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place (feel free to move it wherever it should go) but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this fantasy fic idea that I have been playing around with.

Disclaimer I have never actually written a fic for this website which is partially why I'm curious to see what you all would think of this idea.

It also is still pretty in the early stages (I still need to do some world building and work out some bugs) I was inspired by the anime Spice and Wolf, so here's the basic idea:

It's a story about this girl who has lived as a mage's familiar all her life but on one fateful day her mage is killed by another coven who want her spells, our heroine is saved and dedicates her life to protecting the grimoire that the rival coven did not find. Years pass and no one has come for the grimoire, until one day a man shows up claiming that mages from a dark coven broke out of their prison and are coming to take the spell book. Now they must figure out how to work together in order to keep the spells and the kingdom safe. Which would be easy except that our mysterious man is allergic to cats and our heroine is a cat familiar.

Alright well this is the bare bones of what I've got planned, I just wanted to know if anyone would actually be interested in reading this  before I dive head first into it haha :) 

While I am not necessarily a fan of male sneezing, i love fantasy stories and I confess to liking cat familiars as well. I would read it!

I love cat allergies and I love fantasy :D My favorite fics are definitely the ones where the plot drives the story along and the sneezing is more icing on the cake, so it sounds great!

On 3/17/2017 at 5:25 AM, Garnet said:

I love cat allergies and I love fantasy :D My favorite fics are definitely the ones where the plot drives the story along and the sneezing is more icing on the cake, so it sounds great!

Thank you both for the feedback and I'm happy to say that I'm starting to work on a more detailed outline, I have no idea when exactly I'll post it but keep your eyes peeled!

On 3/16/2017 at 10:14 PM, Sneezingnonstop said:

While I am not necessarily a fan of male sneezing, i love fantasy stories and I confess to liking cat familiars as well. I would read it!

whoops I messed this up... this was meant to go on my post above sorry!

Archived