Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you want to catch a look when you hear someone blowing their nose?

CheekyGuy

I often hope to see a nice woman blowing her nose when I'm on the bus. I sit in a position where hopefully I can see most from behind, and can get excited if I see them rummaging in their handbag, hoping they are going to take out a packet of tissues or something (sometimes it's just a phone). Especially when one looks self-conscious about doing it, but has no alternative.

But I wonder if others watch (either women or men) in this way, and what they do when someone sitting behind them starts blowing? I am dying to see what they look like, observe their nose-blowing demeanour, and usually try to find a way to look back as if at something else, or see if I can catch their reflection in the mirror or something.

Yeah... I always want to see girls which are blowing their noses, especially pretty girl + I always want to see what their noses look like, everytime I hope to see very red nose and hear their sneezing and sniffling. For me this is really sexy.

Oh yes. I definitely want to watch and will certainly try to, especially if it sounds really messy and productive?

Glad you like the same! I am especially fascinated by other aspects of the demeanour, and have a type of taxonomy of types of blows. There is the shy and self-conscious blower, who tries to be as discreet as possible while doing what is necessary, aware of the possibility of eyes upon her, often doing small and short blows, attempting to make these as quick and matter-of-fact as possible (she would be totally mortified if she honked), but sometimes this can inadvertently cause a real snotty sound. There is the woman who sits down and does a big resounding blow, determined to do it properly and get it out (I was once seeing a young woman like this but whose blows always turned into a huge gushing tidal wave type of sound - wish I'd told her how cute that was, she would have turned 10 shades of scarlet). There is the one who really needs to do it hard, and often makes a huge sound, sometimes violently moving her head from side to side as she does (especially if she blows from alternate nostrils), and even swaying her torso, as if possessed by something which has taken over her whole body and mind. There is the scowling/sulking one who looks generally like she has 'attitude', and is fuming inside about having to blow when she knows others can see her, and what that means for her cool self-image, and ends up blowing a bit aggressively. And then the one who looks like she still blows exactly as her mother always told her to do so, not holding back, and doing a long protracted snotty one like a good girl. And various other types. 

I saw a woman in her 20s get on the bus last night and do one of the resounding blows, filling the space with the sound. She was sitting behind me and I couldn't resist a look round - I think her eye caught mine as she blew hard into the tissue, but I then made out as if I was generally looking around, just happening to catch her. But it's nice to think of a little blush within as she parades her blow in public. ;) 

(Just to add, though I'm not personally a fan of male blowing, I'm always fascinated to hear the thoughts of women who enjoy watching it in men as much as I do in women!)

I love it too when sexy women are blowing their noses but I feel pretty uncomfortable if she looks me in the eyes while blowing her nose. It just feels ... strange :D

• 9 months later...

I know this is a late reply but here it goes

I like both male and female sneezing, sniffling, and nose blowing. I especially love it when it's all snotty, messy, and loud, and when a thick sniffle is followed by it the shape of their nose doesn't really matter but if you ask me I love sightly big noses and I love it when after a blow their noses are red

Yes, very much so!  If there's ever an opportunity to watch a pretty woman blow her nose, I will take it.  I will also feel uncomfortable if they catch me watching them, so I will try to strike up a conversation with them or just grab a tissue and start blowing my own nose; just to make her feel uncomfortable.  If there are no tissues present, I will grab one from my jacket; because I always have tissues with me.  I have done that in the past.  And the way my nose is, there is almost never a shortage of snot!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, kate said:

Yes, but only surreptitiously. When someone is face to face blowing their nose, I never know how to react/what to say and find it very awkward.

Sometimes can be best if you are sitting behind them, on a bus or something, so they can't see you watching?

• 2 months later...

This is interesting. I don't pay attention when people are blowing their nose.

I prefer to watch women's sneezes instead. (That's why I'm here.)

Well, I avoid to blow my nose in public because it's embarrased.

• 2 months later...

I quite like when someone watches me sneeze and or blow my nose, it’s always so nice when someone offers me a tissue or asks if I’m ok.  

Archived