Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchiefs and Weddings

Hankies106

I'm so excited to be planning my wedding! However, sometimes handkerchiefs can be associated with weddings... and I have a crazy handkerchief fetish.

My mom gave me a "wedding hanky" her great-grandmother made for her that she passed down to me and wants me to carry it. My dress doesn't have pockets. Think I can wrap it around my bouquet or something to blend it in? Ideas? 

My fiancé is a "cry-er." He is so emotional and I know he is going to cry when he sees me coming down the aisle! I can't bear the thought of him wiping his eyes on his sleeve. Or a crumbly tissue. But then again, idk if I can handle seeing him using a handkerchief! 

Any feedback appreciated! 

I think it would be a great idea to wrap the stems of your bouquet in a hankie (in place of other fabric or ribbon). I think having a wedding hankie is very sweet! I wouldn't be able to resist sharing mine with whomever is "lucky" enough to be stuck marrying me lol. Congrats, and have fun planning?

17 hours ago, Hankies106 said:

I'm so excited to be planning my wedding! However, sometimes handkerchiefs can be associated with weddings... and I have a crazy handkerchief fetish.

My mom gave me a "wedding hanky" her great-grandmother made for her that she passed down to me and wants me to carry it. My dress doesn't have pockets. Think I can wrap it around my bouquet or something to blend it in? Ideas? 

My fiancé is a "cry-er." He is so emotional and I know he is going to cry when he sees me coming down the aisle! I can't bear the thought of him wiping his eyes on his sleeve. Or a crumbly tissue. But then again, idk if I can handle seeing him using a handkerchief! 

Any feedback appreciated! 

Congratulations. He needs a handkerchief for the wedding, and because he will like to have one, he might as weel have several more...

Awww so sweet, you should let your partner have a handkerchief, congratulations 

On 3/22/2017 at 5:33 AM, CharliesGirl said:

I think it would be a great idea to wrap the stems of your bouquet in a hankie (in place of other fabric or ribbon). I think having a wedding hankie is very sweet! I wouldn't be able to resist sharing mine with whomever is "lucky" enough to be stuck marrying me lol. Congrats, and have fun planning?

Yeah! I think I'll do that, cuz it will fall out if I try to put it anywhere else! lol

Awww that's cute! Hehe. Thank you!

On 3/22/2017 at 10:02 AM, cjblo said:

Congratulations. He needs a handkerchief for the wedding, and because he will like to have one, he might as weel have several more...

Thank you! Haha, I like the way you think!

On 3/22/2017 at 3:11 PM, rhinoceros said:

Great news! Congratulations! I think it would be great to carry the special wedding handkerchief in your hand and then offer it to your fiancé when you see him starting to lose it! But if that's too distracting, maybe you should ask him beforehand what he's going to use to wipe his tears (because a tissue doesn't quite fit the occasion)?

Have a fantastic time! Oh, and keep us posted...

Thank you! I can't offer him the wedding hanky... it's small and has lace around it! But I will think about what you said about asking him beforehand since tissues just won't do! I will keep y'all posted! :-)

On 3/26/2017 at 10:39 AM, Hankysneeze said:

Awww so sweet, you should let your partner have a handkerchief, congratulations 

I think so too, I just don't want it to seem weird to anyone (and everyone) who will be looking at us! :-O  

Thank you!

Archived