Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are the best H/C, coughing/sneezing series, movies or books you've ever seen?

Elektra

Hi !

So I've been wanted to start this thread for quite a while now, let me know if something similar already exists.

I thought we could share things that really thrilled us in a personal, intimate way...by pushing all the right buttons. And describe which ones, please.

For egg, I remember happening on a thread where someone mentioned a series with great H/C,  wounded and rescuing, etc. (there was a V-warning in it if I remember correctly as well) , but I can't remember which one! If it rings a bell for anyone, let me know.

So i'll start here :

I'm currently re-reading Dresden Files, a book series, and it is FULL of H/C while our awesome hero gets beaten up time and again. Sigh. Poor Dresden  :wub::drool:

I'll keep feeding this thread as time goes, as much as possible. Feel free to contribute, whether it be books, TV-shows, or anything else!

Thanks

Dresden Files is a buffet of H/C :heart:

Howl's Moving Castle book has one the best cold scenes ever and Howl is sick for several chapters.

Rastlin Majere (my Lord, unf) has a chronic cough for several of the Dragonlance books. His brother cares for him, or at least tries too, Raistlin doesn't like being fussed over. Caramon is not my fave character but I adore his devotion to his twin.

I've talked about it elsewhere on the Forum, but the Outlander series is chock-full of quality H/C and illness. 

45 minutes ago, Dusty15 said:

I've talked about it elsewhere on the Forum, but the Outlander series is chock-full of quality H/C and illness. 

Oh god I forgot about this!! Jaime is sick like...2, 3 times? I haven't even read all the books yet.

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Rastlin Majere (my Lord, unf)

GOD yes!!!!

On 3/23/2017 at 10:55 PM, murphy dee said:

GOD yes!!!!

He's legitimately the reason I realized I liked sick characters. Do you prefer Red or Black robes?

In the Star Trek TOS book called Demons at one point in the story Spock, Bones and a female character who's name I forget are on Vulcan and are attacked  (I believe it goes after Bones) by a creature. McCoy is injured and due to the creatures poison in his system he's very weak, shivery, feverish. Spock has to save him ;)

Aside from that wonderful scene the book itself is really good. First Trek novel I ever read and still my fave. The author NAILS snarky!McCoy.

7 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

He's legitimately the reason I realized I liked sick characters. Do you prefer Red or Black robes?

Black, personally.  :drool:  I think it brings out his eyes and the silver of his hair, haha.  But yeah, I loved his character more and more the darker he got.

Archived