Sneeze Fetish Forum

In praise of Junia

PC B W/ U

YOU! 

Yes, you!  Wandering into this thread to satisfy your mere curiosity!  What makes you think you’re even worthy to be on the same forum as Junia, let alone read a post about them!  Begone, less you soil this thread with your lack of devotion!

…I see you’ve read on.  You’re a bold one.  If you’re acquainted with Junia, nothing I say will come as a surprise.  If you’re not, allow me to educate while I celebrate.

Junia is the singular focal point around which all others snezfuckers coalesce.  They breathe life into dull conversations, invigorating and energizing all those fortunate enough to read their words.  When Junia speaks, time does not stand still, but flies by to the point where half the night is gone before the listener even realizes they’re tired.  Their tongue is a silver scalpel, capable of delivering words that can achieve almost miraculous feats of healing, or of making surgical incisions that cut to the very bone.

Junia’s voice is warm, yet arrogant; kind, yet dangerous; reassuring, yet taunting.  Should you be fortunate enough to them speak, you will say a silent prayer in thanks for your ears.  Should you ever hear them sing, you will tear your ears off in a sorrow born from the knowledge that you will never again hear a sound so beautiful. 

Junia’s eyes are orbs that defy explanation.  Pity any poor soul who looks upon them too deeply, for they shall be lost, never to truly return.  Those in their immediate area care not a whit for the events of this August, for they are used to seeing the sun and moon eclipsed.

Junia’s will is iron; unshakeable and unbreakable.  Despite their love of body mods, they refrained from any and all alterations to their form from New Year’s Day until the Ides of March, demonstrating their strength and winning a wager which resulted in…this embarrassing post.  (I hope you’re happy).  

7 hours ago, PCB said:

Junia’s eyes are orbs that defy explanation. 

:lol1:

Just

Unbelievably

Nice,

Intelligent,

And

???

(anything you add is probably true)

3 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

Wait, what was the wager? :D

We bet back in December that I wouldn't make any modifications to my body until the Ides of March. I'm obsessed with body mods, so. :rofl: 

10 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

So what was the mod now that the bet is won?

A moderator modification which is a moderately complex mod wherein a forum moderator is attached to the mod-ee's body.

1 hour ago, AnonyMouse said:

A moderator modification which is a moderately complex mod wherein a forum moderator is attached to the mod-ee's body.

What if the modification of the mod to the mod is not modable? 

19 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

So what was the mod now that the bet is won?

I just stretched my ears (at exactly midnight on March 15). Yesterday I also put in an order for some jewelry for a surface piercing on my chest, which will come in in probably about a month. 

9 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

PCB, this is fake news!!!!!!!!! :)

This is the funniest post I've seen on here in months, also. :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Junia said:

I just stretched my ears (at exactly midnight on March 15). Yesterday I also put in an order for some jewelry for a surface piercing on my chest, which will come in in probably about a month. 

Are you going for a particular size with the ears? 

3 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Are you going for a particular size with the ears? 

Yeah, I'm going to 0g/8 millimeters, not very big at all. I only have one stretch to go and I'll be doing that in mid-June.

31 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I just wanna say that I just saw the tag..

i crie

Oh my god thanks for pointing that out :rofl:

Archived