Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starry's ~new and improved~ Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Ficlet Thread (mostly M)

Starry_Screamer

If anyone remembers my old Kuroshitsuji drabble/ficlet thread... hello again! XD It's been a long time. I fell out of favor with the fandom because of some bad experiences I had, and I honestly thought I was never going to come back to it. I don't think I've ever been so glad to be wrong, lol.

Anyways! In addition to characters I've written before in the old thread (Drossel, Grell, William, Claude, Alois, Ronald, Sebastian), I'll also be writing some other characters (probably Agni, Ash/Angela, Finny), AND some newer characters (Snake, Joker, Cheslock, Gregory, Bravat) with... probably some canon ships and MOST DEFINITELY some new OC's! Along with returning OC's, of course. XP

Let's kick it off, shall we? With a character I haven't written in fetish stuff before now, Ash Landers! Paired here with a demon named Morana, who is a demon of the same nature as Ash and Angela -- meaning that Morana is a female half of a demon whose male half is named Morello. The relationship between the four of them is a little... messy?? XD I wouldn't call it outright toxic, but they have a tendency to bring out the worst in each other as well as the best.

Enjoy! If you have any requests for a character or someone you wanna see more of, feel free to let me know! :heart:

Pairing: Ash x Morana (OC)

Warnings: Love-hate relationship, probably mutually unhealthy but they also can’t be without each other? Lol who knows.

Word Count: 906

Her wings are an unholy mockery of his own. Feathery, soft to the touch, airy enough to lift her… but their hue is inky, like the black of a starless night sky. Compared to the immaculate white of his own, it’s no contest as to whose soul is a beacon of purity.

Morana’s feathers molt more often than Ash’s ever have. They litter behind wherever she walks, killing any grass in their destructive path. They swirl around, following him, his body recognizing them as an affront to faith. They raise welts on his skin, make his eyes water and his breath hitch. It’s fitting of course that the mere presence of a demon makes an angel physically miserable. He has choked on her wickedness more than once.

This time, it’s clearly intentional. She sits perched upon his throne, crimson eyes boring from beneath raven bangs. Every so often she will shift in position – giving her wings a slow, deliberate flap as she does. This results in another layer of feathers being shed, adding to the collection that is already dancing around the room. If she is attempting to punish him for some slight he’s thrust upon her, he has absolutely no idea what he’s done. Though, a demonic murderess like her hardly needs a reason to torment someone.

Hhh...” A gloved knuckle presses firmly against the underside of his nose, hoping to squash the urge to sneeze. He knows he’s already lost; tears are welling in his eyes, and the back of his throat has begun to itch. At least he’s fought it off for this long. Ten minutes is admirable considering he’s been locked in battle with a tempting hellion’s irritants. “H-Hiiiiihhh… hh!

He barely hears Morana’s sultry chuckle before he snaps his head down into the crook of his arm. “Hht’chh! H’Tchhhh! Ihh – HIHTT’SSCCHHhhh!

Bless you,” comes the echo from the demoness across the room. The emphasis she puts on the word ‘bless’ is infuriating. More giggles bubble up through her chest, and she doesn’t even try to muffle them. “Or, perhaps I really ought to say, ‘damn you’? I don’t know. Which would you prefer, since you’re the one being blessed or damned?”

A growl rises from his throat, nose wrinkling against his sleeve. Will she ever just let him be? Surely this is not the end of it yet. He can’t remember a time she left him alone after simply a quick fit. “You are making this room filthy.”

“Are you sure that’s me?” One leg crosses over the other and pulls her skirt up to her knee, revealing deep violet stockings. Even while she’s doing something she knows is indecent, she still has to ask. “I thought the filth in here was all from your self-righteous sanctimony.”

His eyes flicker to her stockings, but immediately pull back up to her eyes. A human might find it funny that the legs she’s so brashly displaying are, in fact, not the most inappropriate part of her body. That title will always belong to the ruby orbs that have their home in her skull. “And what are you going to do next? Strip off all your clothing and parade around the room?”

Morana snorts, having to clap a hand over her face. “Oh! Never. Do you know why? Because you’d turn red and your breathing would labor, yet you’d be calling me vile. Hypocrite.”

The sudden action has shaken more feathers from her wings, and particles of her iniquity float carelessly in the air. There is pressure against Ash’s forehead and teeth, and squeezing at the bridge of his nose. However, that’s not his most pressing concern. Thanks to the demon’s movements, invisible thorns prickle at the walls of his sinuses again. One breath in is all it takes.

“– H’SCHHH!” The air in front of him is sprayed and pushed back, almost as if warning Morana’s feathers to come no closer. It only seems to make the tickle more determined. “H’IHHchhhh! Hhhh’CHH!” After this he’s granted a brief reprieve, as he gasps in breath after thready breath. He uses it to fish out his handkerchief, burying his face in the cloth for the finale. “Ihhh – mmh’HTSCHHhhhh! Mmtchhh! MMH’TTCCchhhhh!

He’s winded by the end of it, but he can’t afford to be exhausted. That was far from the worst that Morana has ever subjected him to. Is she really finished with him already? Even Ash himself would play around with someone more than that.

It’s only when he looks up from his handkerchief with watery eyes that he sees her in front of him. Only then does he realize she’s playing with his hair… oh. No, not playing. She’s weaving one of her feathers into a lock of his hair. Delicate fingers work, her spear-like nails barely scratching against his scalp, a look of devious concentration shining on her features.

“Lovely,” she murmurs, and pulls his wrist down. “Bless you, damn you, whichever you’d like – absolutely beautiful. How do you angels do it?” She lets the feather fall, and it rests on his cheek; making his nose twitch just as he thought the itch was subsiding. “Everything you do. Bloody beautiful. I’m jealous.” Her lips are hard and cold against his, but they fit like a missing puzzle piece.

Oh, he’s in for it. He scrunches his face and leans his forehead against hers, anyway. Forgiveness can be begged for later.

“… You needn’t be.”

HOLY SHIT THERE'S MORE <3

I'm not gonna lie, I still go back to reread your old ones every once in a while.  I'm super excited for this, and I'm not even in this fandom anymore lol.  This one is really nice because 1. Ash is super hot, and 2. feathers are my biggest weakness.  It was one of the reasons I kept rereading your Sebastian one so many times over the years.  I'll just be here to tell you how amazing your are with every new drabble lol not much has changed...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god this is amazing! I was very into Black Butler a while back and this was certainly a treat. This was really beautifully written, and I'm really excited to read whatever you write next!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 1:24 PM, Akahana said:

HOLY SHIT THERE'S MORE <3

I'm not gonna lie, I still go back to reread your old ones every once in a while.  I'm super excited for this, and I'm not even in this fandom anymore lol.  This one is really nice because 1. Ash is super hot, and 2. feathers are my biggest weakness.  It was one of the reasons I kept rereading your Sebastian one so many times over the years.  I'll just be here to tell you how amazing your are with every new drabble lol not much has changed...

THERE IS! XD I thought I'd never be back in this fandom, pff.

Awwww, you're so sweet!!! <3 Omg. I can't remember writing one with Sebastian and feathers?? Maybe my memory is failing me, it's been years since I've written for this fandom. XD

But!!! Agree that Ash is super hot and feathers are just... mmmm. Awesome. There's definitely gonna be more with these two! >:D

Pffff awwww, you're too nice to me, thank youuuuu!!!

On 4/9/2017 at 9:34 AM, Coffee Mug said:

Oh my God! The sneeze SPELLINGS!!! 

Thank you so much! 

RIGHT?! X3

No no, thank YOU for reading and commenting!! <3

On 4/9/2017 at 2:14 PM, Tippy said:

Oh my god this is amazing! I was very into Black Butler a while back and this was certainly a treat. This was really beautifully written, and I'm really excited to read whatever you write next!

Awwww, thank you. I'm kinda the same way, I keep like... drifting in and out of being into different things. XD

You're so sweet, thank you! <3

So~! I've been getting requests on my Tumblr fetish blog, and I think I'm gonna post them in this thread too? Since they are technically random Kuro ficlets, haha.

First one I have is a Grelliam thingy, based on a sickfic dialogue prompt that an anon sent to me. The prompt was "Your face looks a little flushed", so this is a fever-y one~ Enjoy!!

Typically, William stays in his office most of the day, but comes out several times at least to make sure the department is running smoothly. Nobody really thinks much of it if he doesn’t come out at all.

Well, nobody except Grell. They haven’t seen Will all day, which of course means they have to check up on him. Since they’re slacking off on their normal assignments, this is their job for the day. Doesn’t he deserve someone popping in and out of his office? It means they care!

With that in mind, the redhead forgoes knocking completely – simply swinging Will’s door open and waltzing inside. “Good afternoon, Will, darling! Why haven’t you come chasing after me yet today?”

Sutcliff…” As soon as they hear that response growled out, it’s apparent that something isn’t quite right. Is it their imagination, or does his voice sound awfully… nasally? When Grell looks down, they find out why; the man looks absolutely dreadful. His hair is messy, his skin is pale, and his cheeks and nose are dusted rosy red. If they didn’t know better, they’d go so far as to say he looks sick. But Will doesn’t get sick, does he? “I am doing my job. Why aren’t you doing yours?

“I came to check on you!” They lean down on the desk, propping themselves up with their elbows so they get a closer look. “Which was, obviously, a good decision.”

Despite Will’s palpable vexation, he just wrinkles his nose and plays along. “Oh?”

“Yes!” One arm shifts around to allow them to brush Will’s bangs back and feel the heat radiating off his forehead. “Will, darling, your face is a little flushed.”

The response that Grell gets for their trouble is delivered in quite possibly the most sarcastic voice they’ve ever heard from the supervisor: “Thank you for noticing.” He gives them a pointed look, then dips his head back down to continue his paperwork.

“W – excuse me?!” Anger swells up in their chest as they move to just swipe away all his papers. Does he think he’s just going to wave them off that easily? Grell isn’t known for taking a hint on their best days, and Will has just kicked them up a notch from okay to annoyed. “I’m worried about you, you bell-end! You’ve clearly got a fever!”

Although Will’s expression as far as being perturbed doesn’t change much, a gloved knuckle flies up to press against the underside of one nostril. “You don’t need to be concerned. It’s not veehhhh… very… h… huhhh…” His eyes squeeze shut behind his glasses, nose scrunching up in irritation. It only takes a few seconds for him to twist away and duck his face against his wrist. “Huhh’PPschhh! UhMMPtschhh!

They sound harsh, congested, and tight – it’s evident by the wince that Will’s face contorts into afterwards that those sneezes only built up more pressure against his sinuses. “… It’s not very high,” he manages to finish before tugging out his handkerchief. His voice has changed more, becoming heavy and scratchy and strained.

To be honest, now Grell has even more reason to worry. Not only does Will come in to work with a fever, which would be bad enough on its own, but he’s actually avoiding his typical routine because of his illness. “Your lips say 38, your face says 39. You should be in bed.”

Their body language reflects the opposite of their worry as they sashay over back toward the door and grip the knob. “But since I know you’re not going to go home for a little cold…” A sinister smile splits their face, the door opening wide. “I guess I’ll just have to keep an eye on you for the day. Ta-ta!”

Almost as soon as the door closes, Will lets out a low but resigned groan. He slips his glasses off and presses his fingertips against his eyelids; his idea of pushing through the day just got about a hundred times more complicated. “What have I gotten myself into…”

• 3 months later...

Ok so I've been busy settling into a new job and all, so it's been interesting trying to find the time to write, lol. These next couple of ficlets have been done for a while, so I figured I'd post them here now! They're once again both requests from my Tumblr blog~ :heart:

One of them is Undertaker with my OC Alabaster, and the other is just plain old miserable Sebastian~~ >:D

Enjoy!!

request: tbh anything with Undertaker would be awesome

There are indents on her fingers as her hand sets against his blazing forehead. At the moment, it’s a welcome relief. The cool metal of her rings adds to the soothing temperature of her hand.

What she says, however, is less comforting.

“You’re burning up, Adrian. You should be in bed.”

The Undertaker grumbles softly, which is awfully unlike him, and he knows it. They’ve been together for a long time, but what right does she have to suddenly disturb his rest just to tell him something he already knows? “I am in bed, Sylvana,” he huffs, taking great care to stress her real name as she used his.

He starts to cough, and Alabaster shows no mercy in pulling him up out of the coffin he’s lying in. “Normally, I’d agree with you.” Her hand shifts from under his bangs to give several careful but firm thumps against his back. “But you’re sick, and you should be in a real bed.”

Almost as soon as he finishes coughing, his nose wrinkles up. “Hhhhh – APSSssshhh! Huuu’PPPschhiuu!” To his credit in an attempt not to spread his germs (a consideration he only takes with her), he did raise up his hands. However, they didn’t quite make it all the way over his face, and he’s left with several strings of mucus dripping down his face and splayed across his fingers. Although it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, he still snorts a few times to try and clean himself up. “Ah, ‘ell… where’d my 'addkerchief go…”

Before he knows what’s happening, Alabaster has clamped a handkerchief over his face – visibly not happy with him at all. “You’re disgusting, Adrian.”

“Add yet, y’ love be adyway. So who’s really disgustid’ 'ere, darlid’?”

Her brow twitches. “Blow your damn nose, or I’m not going to offer you my bed.”

Will you do something with sick Sebastian? Preferably sneezy? I feel like there's such a lack of good content for him and he's my fave

Any good butler would present themselves as perfect to their master. If they were anything less, their master would never know about it. And even though Sebastian is merely playing a part, he refuses to let any member of the house see him vulnerable.

He never sleeps, and as such, he’s preparing for the day even earlier than he would otherwise. Three in the morning sees him locked in his quarters, perched on the end of the bed he never uses – pinching his nose shut and stifling a barrage of sneezes. They’re almost completely silent, which is what he was hoping for. There’s no way he wants anyone to hear this and come investigating. Butlers shouldn’t disturb the house with their illness, and demonic butlers shouldn’t be ill at all in the first place.

After thirty minutes of sneezing, coughing, and blowing his nose, the itch has finally dissipated enough for him to get on with the day. He dresses in silence, save for a few sniffles here and there. As a precaution, he fetches a thermometer from the drawer to take his own temperature – it’s rising, but not high enough for him to be concerned.

The next place for Sebastian to be is in the kitchen, starting preparations for breakfast. It gets warm rather fast, and his nose starts running. That’s more irritating than anything since, clearly, contaminating any of the food is completely out of the question. He’s not supposed to fail at anything, and that includes cooking.

Sniffling works for a moment; until that action stirs up the tickle in his sinuses. “Hihhh…” Since his hands are busy, he turns and tries to rub his nose against his shoulder. It only works for a few seconds, because the position is too uncomfortable to keep up for longer than that.

His hands pause, allowing him to duck his face down into the crook of his arm. “Hnn’KSSschh! NnGGgkt! NgSSShht! HnnGSsshhtt!

As soon as he pulls his face away, he grimaces at the sight. Despite his attempts to stifle, there’s a thin layer of… something… coating his sleeve. “Ugh,” he mumbles as he continues his work, “disgustigg.”

Not only that, but unprofessional. He’s going to have to change and quickly wash the soiled garment after he finishes here. By that time, it won’t be long until he has to wake everyone else up.

Well, no matter. If there’s one thing Sebastian can get behind, it’s a challenge.

Archived