Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffing and spitting

CheekyGuy

I just wondered if anyone has an interest in seeing others sniffing back snot, and then spitting it out? I realise some will find this unspeakable, so don't read further if so! I know lots of guys who used to do it when I was younger; because of sexuality that didn't appeal, but naturally I was fascinated whenever I say women do it (not so often). But female spitting is a big trigger in general.

Or does anyone particular enjoy doing it (it offends so many types of decorum)? Or do any women enjoy seeing men (or other women) do it? Or spitting in general, especially involving hawking?

I can't stand this in any gender. I especially hate it when I'm walking down the street and someone coming from the other direction chooses the moment they pass me to hock a loogie. It just seems very primitive and unrefined to me, like they're making their territory or something. Keep that shit in your body.

People here in the south do it all the time, both men and women, but men more frequently.  They'll just spit their shit there on the sidewalk as they walk into a restaurant or leave a store.  It's filthy behavior.

• 4 months later...

I'm not against the idea- I sort of like the unrefined, rude, almost punk-ass quality to sniffling and then spitting. Especially if it's a really hard, congested sniffle that precedes the spitting. 

Archived