Sneeze Fetish Forum

Observation Of Cat-like Sneezes (M)

atchoum

This observation could come under the heading of aeroplanes as privileged observation points for sneezing, or an unusual case of catlike sneezing.

By catlike sneezing I mean those small sneezes which come as multiples, generally so close together that the sneezer doesn’t have time to breathe between sneezes. Though not as exciting as good, full-strength, wet sneezes, there is something impressive in the sheer numbers of sneezes that are often produced. The maximum I have actually observed was 18, with only two pauses for breath, but most catlike sneezers only manage a half a dozen, which seems to be near the average. Anyway, I’m always on the lookout for this sort of sneezing.

This particular observation started as I was waiting at Sydney airport for a flight to Paris. There was the sound of three short sneezes coming from someone standing in the queue – uh Kuh ! Kuh ! kuh ! I was just in time to see the last sneeze, from a man I took as being in his late 30s – short, a bit overweight, head almost shaved, with very small features, wearing small rimless glasses. I thought ‘that’s nice’ and forgot about it until we were about an hour into the flight, and I head another uh Kuh ! Kuh ! kuh ! and realised that the catlike sneezer was installed a few seats in front of me, where I could see him quite well. About a quarter of an hour later there was another uh Kuh ! Kuh ! kuh !, then perhaps half an hour later, yet another uh Kuh ! Kuh ! kuh ! That made four sneezing fits of three each over not much more than two hours, so as I was working, I decided to note down each fit. And they came with astonishing regularity – every quarter or half hour. The fifth fit made up of four sneezes, and the sixth an extraordinary four sneezes, a little stronger than the others, followed -after a big breath,- by an ah CHISSH ! Kuh !, another breath, and ah Kuh ! kuh !. The seventh was a triple, followed after a breath by a second triple, the first much wetter than the others. The eighth and nineth were his standard uh Kuh ! Kuh ! kuh !, the tenth a triple followed by a wetter double and the eleventh four plus an extra two. Each time the initial fit of three or four turned out to be insufficient to extinguish the tickle, the next series started with a much bigger sneeze. The plane eventually arrived at Singapore and as we were getting off I made sure I was close to him (on closer inspection he seemed rather younger than I had first thought), wondering if I could open a conversation on the subject of catlike sneezes, but could not think of an opening. Unfortunately he left the flight at Singapore, and none of the sneezers on the second leg could hold a candel to this man.

atchoum - really well described - you drew me in and kept me reading even though I am not fond of the catlike multiple -

you clever little sociologist you!

That made four sneezing fits of three each over not much more than two hours, so as I was working, I decided to note down each fit. And they came with astonishing regularity – every quarter or half hour

Thank you for an excellent read as well as a smile! Quest well!

Kitty

Hey, I'm a great fan of female catlike sneezing as well. There is nothing more stunning to see a person being overcome by these out-of-control multiple sneezes. Yes, the average is half a dozen sneezes. However, I've witnessed some women with a fit of half a dozen, followed by a slight pause, then continuing with a shorter fit of 3-5 sneezes.

All in all, it must be very tiring to sneeze like this. Whew!

Just a note to a passing moderator - I forgot to indicate in the title that this is a (M) observation - could you please repair my omission ? Sorry !

And thanks for the comments - there is something fascinating about the uncontrollablity of these sneezes - it must be really dangerous when some of these people start sneezing while driving !

• 3 weeks later...

More on catlike sneezes (M)

Here’s another very brief observation of some catlike sneezes, interspersed with full loud sneezes. Quite unusual too !

It was on an early-morning metro (7 am). I heard from behind me a short, soft coughlike sneeze, quickly followed by a fully voiced, harsh but dry sneeze, immediately followed by a second catlike sneeze. (kuh… RRASSSSH ! kuh !). I turned around and saw it was a man in his late 20s who had got on at the same station as I had – wearing a suit but no tie – short dark hair – pleasant if non descript. As I was looking he gave another open, harsh sneeze, then another. No trying to soften the sneezes either, much less to stifle

So five in all – two catlike and three big and open. Which just shows that some people have a wide sneeze repertoire – with catlike and full sneezes. Anyone else know people with such a variety of sneezes ?

Oh, and thanks for adding the M, kind moderator !

• 2 months later...

It's funny, I just witnessed one of these catlike fits by a random girl in the library. We were using computers next to eachother, when she breeathed in quickly (I looked over, out of the corner of my eye) and she sneezed 4 quick, unstifled quiet coughsneezes, it was absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

Archived