Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pinkie Pie's Drabbles :)

Serendipity

Heyyyy! I’ve had a lot of time on my hands lately, and I really wanted to get back into writing. So, I wrote a Teen Wolf stydia fanfic (which is now on the Fanfiction board here) and I realized how much I loved writing fandom!!! So, I’m starting a drabble thread to dump my fandom trash :)  Most of the drabbles will probably be Teen Wolf, Glee, or Percy Jackson, because those are the biggest fandoms I’m in at the moment. But feel free to ask/request something that isn’t one of those three! Without further ado, here is the first drabble in this thread.

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Pairing: Stiles Stilinski/Lydia Martin

Allergies/Illness: Allergies

“So, if you complete the mountain ash circl-”

“Hih’ISSHHiiewww!”

“Bless you,”

“If you complete the mountain ash circle, then supernatur-”

“ITSSHHiiewww!’

“Bless you,”

“Then, the supernatural creatures won’t be able to get in or ou-”

“Hihh...Heh!-ISSSHHieewww!”

“Stiles!” Malia said, exasperated, obviously annoyed with Stiles' repeated sneezing.

“Bless you,” Lydia said for about the 5th time, at the same time as Malia’s outburst. Everyone else had pretty much given up on blessing Stiles at this point.

The whole pack was in the veternary clinic, where Deaton was trying to explain how the mountain ash circle worked. But, Stiles kept interrupting Deaton with his sneezes.

“I’m -snf- sorry, it’s allergy season, I can’t really hehhh...hhuh-HIT’ISSHHiiewww! Help it,” Stiles said, scrubbing at his itchy nose.

“Bless you,” Lydia said once more, feeling bad for the allergic boy.

“Stiles...Maybe it’s best if you go home,” Deaton said calmly.

“No, I’m a pahhh...part of t-thISSShiieewww! The pack too,” Stiles said, rubbing his itchy eyes.

“Bless you,” Lydia said again.

“Dude, we’re gonna be going out into the woods soon, it’ll be 10 times worse out there. Just take a day off,” Scott said, clapping his friend on the back and watching as his best friend rubbed his nose again.

“Fine,” Stiles sighed, after contemplating it for a few seconds.

“I can drive you,” Lydia said.

“You are not driving R-Roscoe...Hih’ISSHHiiewww!” Stiles sneezed.

Lydia rolled her eyes. “Bless you. Unless you want to crash Roscoe when you sneeze while driving, then yeah, I’m driving Roscoe,”

Stiles sighed in defeat, rubbing his eyes. Lydia then lightly grabbed Stiles’ wrists and pulled them away from his eyes softly. “You’re making it more itchy,” Lydia said softly, as she pulled Stiles by his left wrist out of the room.

“Bye Deaton,” The two said simultaneously, Stiles a little(more like a lot) less enthusiastic than Lydia, as they exited the room, Stiles’ sneezes and Lydia's 'bless you's echoing throughout the clinic as they walked down the hallway and to the blue Jeep.

That was the first drabble! Please feel free to give requests! <3

Why thank you! That was really nice! 

(Sucker for males with allergies here)

But you know what? He really HAS to go out in the woods ??

• 1 year later...

Okay, so I started this thread thinking that I would have a lot of time on my hands to write, but then life happened and I was extremely busy. But I'm back now and have three more drabbles to post, all Stiles from Teen Wolf, which is my main fandom at the moment. Hopefully I can keep posting this time, lol! Please tell any requests that you have!

Also, I own nothing, although I wish so badly that I did.

Fandom: Teen Wolf (Stydia)

“Yeah, because not being able to walk straight is so totally fine!” Lydia exclaimed. At the moment, she was holding Stiles by his shoulders against his bedroom wall. Not because they were making out or doing any thing remotely similar to that, although Lydia would much rather be doing that right now.

“Lyhh...Lyds, I’b f...fi-tSHOOO! I’b fide,” Stiles sneezed, not in the right mind to cover his mouth, and just aimed towards the ground.

“Bless you, Stiles, are you kidding me? You almost just passed out trying to go get some water. I’d actually say that you’re not fine at all, I’d say that you’re sick,” Lydia argued, anger flaring up in the girl. Not at Stiles really, just irritated that Stiles felt this sick.

But one look into Stiles’ sick brown eyes melted away all the anger in the redhead.

hhh...k'tshIEW!! Hehh'SHOO!! Hehh’tSHIEW!” Stiles sneezed again, still aimed towards the ground in order to try not to spray Lydia.

“Bless you,” Lydia reached up and rested her hand on Stiles’ forehead softly, feeling massive amounts of heat radiate off of it. Stiles’ eyes shifted up to look at Lydia as she tried to estimate his temperature. Lydia could tell just by looking into his eyes that the fever was making Stiles preeettttyy tired and dizzy.

“Hmmmh, Lydia? I’b kinda tired,” Stiles said, sniffling a little through the sentence.

“I know, Sti, you’ve got a fever too. We’re gonna get you in bed and get some medicine in you,” Lydia said, carefully leading the sick boy over to his bed. Once Stiles laid down, with only 2 sneezes interrupting the process, she covered him with a blanket and smiled softly down at him.

“I’ll be right back Stiles, I’m just getting a thermometer, medicine, and some water. I won’t be more than a minute or two,” the redhead said, leaning down and kissing Stiles softly on his feverish forehead before leaving the room to go get supplies for him.

Stiles smiled sleepily at Lydia’s kiss and pulled the blankets around him more as he closed his eyes and waited for Lydia to come back.

~~~~~~

“Can you please smack me in the head with a frying pan? I’m sure I’d be in less pain than I am now,” Stiles said, sniffing and scrubbing at his nose roughly.

“Rubbing your nose that hard won’t make it any better,” Lydia informed. Lydia and Stiles sat on top of Stiles’ bed, trying to wait for the boy’s allergy attack to die down just a little. Although, they both knew it wouldn’t die down for a while. Lydia heard a soft groan from Stiles as his head tipped back a little.

hhhih...tSHh! k’SHhhew! hh’SHIew! hiSHoo!” Stiles snapped forwards into his hands before leaning back onto Lydia’s shoulder.

“Bless,” Lydia said softly, rubbing Stiles’ back softly as he leaned most of his weight onto her.

In Allison’s defense, she didn’t know that Stiles was allergic to cats. And the cat that Allison had been watching had only been in a couple rooms, so how bad could it really be?

tSHHooO! ESHHewwW!”

Bad. Very, very bad.

Of course, Stiles had insisted that he would be fine, that he wasn’t really that allergic to cats anyway. But after the third sneezing fit, Lydia had insisted on taking him home. She had Stiles jump into the shower right when they got home, and Lydia changed clothes too, but even that didn’t really help that much.

In the words of Stiles, they just had to wait it out.

“Stiles, no rubbing your eyes,” Lydia said, snapping out of her thoughts and softly pulling Stiles’ hands away from his eyes.

“But it’s itchyyy, Lydia,” Stiles softly whined, looking up at Lydia from her shoulder with wide eyes.

She frowned down at the obviously miserable boy, and would have responded, if not for the fact that she could tell that Stiles was going to sneeze again.

Stiles picked his head up from Lydia’s shoulder and cautiously raised his cupped hands over his mouth and nose as his eyes fluttered shut.

t’SHOO! ESHHiewww! Ihhhk’Shhhew! Essshoo!” Stiles sneezed, wriggling around his nose as he still obviously needed to sneeze. “Ohhh...my g-gohhd,” Stiles hitched.

“Lights, Sti,” Lydia reminded, as she’d done the past 5 times that Stiles had a stuck sneeze, because she’d remembered that bright lights made Stiles sneeze.

The allergic boy opened his watery eyes slowly and turned towards the lamp on his bedside table. Immediately, his eyes snapped shut and he brought his arm up for a couple more sneezes before collapsing tiredly onto Lydia’s shoulder again, which had seemed to become his designated position for the day.

Lydia went back to rubbing Stiles’ back softly. “Benadryl should be kicking in soon. Just try to sleep, okay?” Lydia asked gently.

Stiles responded with a soft nod and just made himself comfortable resting on Lydia’s shoulder as he closed his eyes. Lydia just hoped that he would somehow fall asleep before the next sneezing fit hit, although that seemed very unlikely.

~~~~~~

ESHh’uh! t’SHOoo! huhh...He’ESsHoo!

Lydia Martin woke up to a sneezing fit. Not her sneezing fit, though. Stiles’. Lydia woke up most mornings to Stiles’ sneezing fits. It was just a little quirk of Stiles’ that he sneezed three times right when he woke up. Lydia had gotten used to it pretty quickly.

“Bless you, good morn-” Lydia said tiredly before getting cut off by...

Hhh-hold on, I’m not finiihh...k’SHHiEWw! EssHHewW! hh...t’SHHHewww!” Stiles sneezed three more times.

Lydia opened her eyes and looked up at Stiles with a confused look on her face. “What the hell was that?” Lydia asked, genuinely confused and partially worried.

“The normal response would be ‘bless you’,” Stiles sassed, rubbing his nose with the heel of his hand, still feeling an itch in the back of his nose.

Lydia rolled her eyes at Stiles’ sarcastic response. “You never sneeze more than three times in the morning fit,” Lydia explained. “Even on your worst allergy days, you still never sneeze more than 3 times in the morning,” Lydia continued.

Stiles thought for a second. Lydia was right, he always sneezed three times. Ugh, and he still had to sneeze.

Just as Stiles started hitching again, his eyes fell on the window in the corner of the room. Wide open. Shit.

Hhh-Lyhhds, ESHHoo! It’s tehhh...the wiih’SHHieww! Windohhh- thewindowRSHHooO! heh-heEHH...” Stiles sneezed, as if just realizing that pollen was everywhere in the room made him sneeze ten times more.

Lydia got what Stiles was trying to say through his hitches, and jumped up from the bed to go close the window.

After she closed it, she turned back to Stiles to see his eyelashes fluttering, nose twitching, and chest rising and falling with what seemed like endless hitches.

Lydia made her way back over to the bed, tapping the tip of Stiles’ pink nose twice, which sent Stiles over the edge.

EssHH! H’ESsHHIew! k’SHhooO! HehhtSHIEW!” Stiles sneezed before exhaustedly flopping back on the bed.

“It’s gonna be a long day,” Stiles sighed, watery eyes shut as he lay against his pillow.

The redhead pushed back the allergic teen’s hair softly, gently playing with it as she saw his nose twitch again. Definitely going to be a long day.

Archived