Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs from some time ago - girl who used loads of tissues then did the blow of a lifetime

CheekyGuy

This sub-board seemed a bit quiet, so I thought I would post an obs from a long time ago, when I was a student (I've been hoping to find a really nice obs to post here since I joined a few weeks ago, but no luck yet).

In the first few weeks of all of our first time, one girl hung out a bit with a group of us (mixture of male and female, but some more males). She had black curly hair down to her shoulders, a pretty face, slightly rounded, and the sort of expression which made you unsure whether she was simply quiet/shy or was tactically quiet, watching others and storing up her thoughts in silence. Anyhow, she seemed to have the reasonably early stages of a cold at this time. I remember several of us going back to someone's room (not hers), and her sitting in an armchair, next to a table on which there was a box of tissues, and continuously holding a tissue with one hand and blowing hard (loud, snotty blows, though no honking), and reaching for another tissue with the other hand. It was almost as if she was on a cycle, continuously using tissues whenever they were available. I remember a second occasion when we were in someone else's room, and there was again a box of tissues there, and she did the same. The guy whose room it was asked her if she would be finished with those (the tissues) soon. All was reasonably un-self-conscious on her part.

Then a little while afterwards, maybe week to ten days, I remember sitting at a table with her and another guy over lunch. He was chatting to her, and she was mostly nodding, again perhaps knowingly, or perhaps just a bit shyly. She had a small smile much of the time. Then, during lunch, she reached in her pocket and removed for a type of round big crumpled tissue, as if in a ball, and held that to her nose. Then she did one of the most gushing, explosive blows I've ever heard. It was really extended, lots of blowing from each nostril, like multiple overlapping tidal waves which were very 'full' and 'productive' (to use Charlie's Girl's excellent term). It was like a mini tidal wave, but no-one dared make an expression as if this was anything untowards. Needless to say, I was riveted. She never looked more delectable than during that amazing blow....

• 3 months later...

I love it when they aren't shy about blowing their nose in front of you.

It can be quite raunchy when they aren't - or alternatively, it shows a certain innocence, naivete, on their part. Or some can't help it, and then look thoroughly embarrassed ;)

Archived