Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Obs

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Got to work this morning and found out that my office is being redone and I have to share with 2 people one floor up for the week (post-it on my door saying my computer was up there and to get the files I need and join it.. nice way to start monday). Pam is a good friend of mine so having her as an officemate is cool. Jane is a total drama queen and I could hear her bitching about having to share the office before I even got up there. Grabbed the files I needed and headed upstairs.

Walked in and said hi to both of them. Pam welcomed me and informed me the coffee was ready and to make myself at home. Jane gave me a stuff "hi" and informed me to not get to close cause she had a cold and felt another sneeze coming. Now I've seen her sneeze before and once again the drama queen title fits. She pulled a few tissues from the box on her desk and began to wave them infront of her face "ohhhhh I hate colds they make me feel soooooo sneezy and hhhhaaaa here it HHHHIIIITTTTTTT CHOOOOOOOOOOOO" I blessed her and she just waved her hand to hold on and sneezed twice more and then sniffled a few times "I feel more starting" Wasnt in the mood for her attention ploy so I replied "well bless you for those and the ones on the way" Went and got my coffee and sat at my computer and started to chat with Pam about the weekend, but still keepin an eye on Jane who still had the tissues over her nose. After a few minutes she announced that she was going to sneeze again and then let loose three more.

She probably sneezed about 20 times today, and I'm assuming there will be more tomorrow. Most of them I didnt pay attention to since I had alot of work to get done.

Morrigan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived