Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shameless and ritualistic blow over dinner

CheekyGuy

I was at an event over this weekend, and was chatting plenty with one of the organisers - a woman in her late 40s, still very attractive, strawberry blonde, pale complexion, quite vulnerable-looking, really good figure, medium height. Very chatty, but also quite emotionally open (talked about some very difficult times she had had at work), someone I really warmed to. Then, during a big dinner, at one point she opened her handbag and opened a packet of tissues (orange-coloured packet). I watched entranced as she removed one and unfolded it, whilst still talking, and then with no shame or compunction she held it to her nose with one hand, and supported it from below with her other hand. Something about the posture made me know this was going to be a real treat, and I was not disappointed. She let out a mini-explosion, clearly producing ample amounts of rich snot forcibly. No-one could have missed it - a big gushing sound, no concern at all about trying to do anything more dainty. It looked like she always blew this way, and treated it as a type of ritual, not to be done by halves. She didn't look away at all while doing it - I was entranced (and even more attracted to her as a result)! Think I have only ever seen one other woman blow in this type of manner.

• 4 years later...
On 4/28/2017 at 4:27 PM, CheekyGuy said:

It was - rich and 'in your face'!

There is something so wildly sexy about a woman just blowing her nose like that out and about without any bashfulness or trying to hide it. Especially if it’s loud like a big honk, or really snotty and productive because of a cold or allergies. She doesn’t care what others might think or if anyone’s looking, she has to blow and she makes a show of it. I really like that.