Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bartholomew Bones

Melody

Hey! I just wanted to give a quick shout out to this amazing male sneezing channel I've found recently! I've really been enjoying his wavs :blush: 

Anyway, not sure if he's a member here or anything but thanks for the vids! Any fans of desperate rapid fits of male sneezing should totally check him out :P 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRBi-f2BLwiOf4qjwbZ9xRw/about 

• 1 year later...

I just discovered him as well!! I really hope he's part of the community!

• 1 month later...

Hey, I just discovered that his videos are gone :( looks like they were taken down

On 5/30/2018 at 1:24 PM, vampire_sneeze said:

I just discovered him as well!! I really hope he's part of the community!

I know Mr. Bones! He is indeed part of the community.  A bit shy sometimes, but a great person.

Was his channel deleted? Or just his videos?  If he pulled them down himself, im sure he had a good reason.

4 hours ago, Show&tell said:

I know Mr. Bones! He is indeed part of the community.  A bit shy sometimes, but a great person.

Was his channel deleted? Or just his videos?  If he pulled them down himself, im sure he had a good reason.

Just the videos, his channel is still there. He might have pulled them down, but it almost looks like they were taken down. If you could tell him, or if he knows what happened, that would be great. If he did it himself I'll totally understand as well.

12 minutes ago, vampire_sneeze said:

Just the videos, his channel is still there. He might have pulled them down, but it almost looks like they were taken down. If you could tell him, or if he knows what happened, that would be great. If he did it himself I'll totally understand as well.

Will do! I'll see whats up

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...