Sneeze Fetish Forum

A toast to the staff

Vetinari

I want to say a big thank you to the staff of this forum.

:wub:

I haven't been around for a while. I needed a break (after being on the staff - not a coincidence).

:banging:

It's tough being on the staff. It takes dedication and consideration and WAY too many hours of hard work.

:weights:

You guys are very, very much appreciated.

:worshippy:

I hope there are others who will join me in this thread, :pile:but for now, I just want to say:

Here's to the staff.

Cheers. Good health. Sláinte mhaith. Prost. Skål. Santé.

:cheers:

:wine:

:pepsi:

:drunk:

It's not easy to have a staff job and apply objective justice. Keeping the forum safe and analyze different situations in order to take action (or not) is also a very arduous task. For that and the reasons stated by facet and Vetinari, I thank the staff! Keep up the good work y'all :)

Thank you guys so much for everything you do around here! I know it can't be easy running this place! Sometimes I feel like you guys make the ultimate sacrifice when it comes to the forum. Anyway thanks for putting up with us :hug: 

I totally agree, I think the staff is doing a terrific (and very thankless) job around here and I love you all for everything you do for us.

:thankyou::cheers::heart: 

@AnonyMouse Oh my GOD, I didn't get it until now! :yay: Wonderful!

I miss working with you all, but thank you for everything you continue to do to run this forum that means so much to us all.

:joal:

A toast to the staff indeed, they do an amazing job maintaining the forum. Thank you so much for everything!

:thankyou: Thanks for all the hard work in keeping the forum running. I appreciate  all of your hard work, too. :D:group:

HUGE. Otter pounces :Pounce:

All the love ??

You need to get the Big Cheese to pay for a nice stay on the private island and some margaritas (NA for those that don't want the tequila)  

:Pounce:  :wub::Pounce::wub:

Thank you for the endless work you do!!! Keeping a forum this big running for so many years, such wonderful mods :doublethumbsup::doublethumbsup: Appreciate it so much <3

A giant thank you from this grateful member right here :D I have loved being a member here, and this is in no small part to all the tireless firefighting and monitoring that you guys do on a daily basis. :pile: Here's another satisfied customer in the love pile :lol: 

• 1 month later...

Crawling out of the woodworks for a little bit to second Vet's post. I could reiterate every word of it. So instead I will settle for a seconded and massive group hugs. :pile: You guys are amazing. Well done!

Archived