Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which celebs use handkerchiefs?

Luisa39

Apologies if we've had this thread before.  My question is, which currently famous people can we say, with reasonable certainty, regularly carry handkerchiefs?

For one, I'm reasonably sure that Ralph Fiennes carries them.  I've not actually seen him use one other than in movies (Schindler's List, Quiz Show), but I did read an article from the 1990's (which I'm too lazy to search for now) where he talked about laying a handkerchief out together with his clothing, and another article that described him as offering his handkerchief to a tearful woman while watching a play.  Both these references delighted me, as he's a favorite actor of mine.  To know that he carries a handkerchief, if only on special occasions, is just so lovely!:inlove:   (And, yes, I adore his forehead-dabbing scene in Quiz Show.)

Any more celebrities we can add to the list?  I'm genuinely curious! 

At least sometimes in real life, Nicolas Cage, Robert De Niro, Milo Ventimiglia, other Italian actors. Steve Carell, probably all the time (allergies and stuff). And I'm pretty sure, George Clooney and Matt Damon. Also maybe Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J.

2 hours ago, allergyboy2001 said:

At least sometimes in real life, Nicolas Cage, Robert De Niro, Milo Ventimiglia, other Italian actors. Steve Carell, probably all the time (allergies and stuff). And I'm pretty sure, George Clooney and Matt Damon. Also maybe Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J.

Interesting!  I had no idea about Matt Damon.

On 8-6-2017 at 6:06 PM, allergyboy2001 said:

Nick Cage I have read about, but the others: how do you know?

• 8 months later...

Mimi Rogers uses them.She had one in her lap on late-night one night.

Archived