Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request

beau34

This is a really random request lol. Is there anyone that would be willing to write a SPN fic about Claire Novak being sick? Like care taking from the boys? I would be willing to write a SPN fic for trade if anyone was interested.

• 9 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 3:38 PM, sneezelover32 said:

This is a really random request lol. Is there anyone that would be willing to write a SPN fic about Claire Novak being sick? Like care taking from the boys? I would be willing to write a SPN fic for trade if anyone was interested.

Hi!! I know it’s been a while since you requested, but I’d love to do this request for you!

Really? Wow, that would be absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! Make sure to tag me!!! Would you like anything in return, I would be willing to write anything SPN!!

I would also be willing 

On 3/26/2018 at 11:03 PM, castiel_angel said:

Hi!! I know it’s been a while since you requested, but I’d love to do this request for you!

I’m not sure if you saw the post I made a few days ago but I would absolutely love it if you wrote this story! If you would want me to write anything SPN I would gladly do that!

7 minutes ago, sneezelover32 said:

I would also be willing 

I’m not sure if you saw the post I made a few days ago but I would absolutely love it if you wrote this story! If you would want me to write anything SPN I would gladly do that!

Yes I’d definitely be glad to do this for you! If your interested in doing one for me in return than I’d love anything with a sick Cas. 

1 hour ago, castiel_angel said:

Yes I’d definitely be glad to do this for you! If your interested in doing one for me in return than I’d love anything with a sick Cas. 

Any specific plot with it?

4 hours ago, sneezelover32 said:

Any specific plot with it?

Tbh I’ll take anything you can think of, but I do love the idea of Cas being sick for the very first time and is confused about everything

14 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Tbh I’ll take anything you can think of, but I do love the idea of Cas being sick for the very first time and is confused about everything

Ok, I’ll get right on that! Make sure to let me know on here when your story is posted and I’ll do the same!

5 hours ago, sneezelover32 said:

Ok, I’ll get right on that! Make sure to let me know on here when your story is posted and I’ll do the same!

Thank you so much! I’ll get on yours once I finish my Drabble thread pic

It’s up! It’s under fan fiction titled “The First Cold”! Please let me know when mine is up. I hope that you enjoy! :D

On 3/31/2018 at 7:18 PM, castiel_angel said:

Thank you so much! I’ll get on yours once I finish my Drabble thread pic

I doubt if you saw my last post because I didn’t quote you on it, but your story is up! It’s titled “The First Cold”. I hope you enjoy it, please make sure to let me know when mine is up! :D

3 hours ago, sneezelover32 said:

I doubt if you saw my last post because I didn’t quote you on it, but your story is up! It’s titled “The First Cold”. I hope you enjoy it, please make sure to let me know when mine is up! :D

You the best! I’m midway done with yours so I’ll let you know when I’m done:razz:

25 minutes ago, castiel_angel said:

You the best! I’m midway done with yours so I’ll let you know when I’m done:razz:

Yay!!! I can’t wait!!!

Archived