Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request for DEEcat98 (The loud house - Luna)

RachTheCool

So, umm, this is a request from @DEEcat98 so umm, here it is. I’ve had writer’s block due to a bit of… ahem, “drama” that had happened in one of my other topics, and it has been on my conscience for quite a bit… But, I kinda said that I would fulfill this request, and I think that requests and/or gifts normally take priority

-----

Another day of chaos in the loud house. Luna was rummaging through many different boxes in her room looking for guitar. Luan was telling her some jokes as usual, but Luna was a bit too… occupied, to mind.

“Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It’s very time-consuming.” Luan laughed. “Get it?”  Luna finally looked up from the box that she was demolishing so that she could find her guitar. She had practically turned the whole house upside-down looking for it, but she could not find it at all.

“Not now, Luan! I can’t find my axe! My favorite, purple one! Y’ seen it anywhere?” She finally asked after being silent for a few long minutes. Luan glanced at Mr Coconuts, her ventriloquist dummy, then back at Luna.

“I haven’t seen it, so why don’t you ‘axe’ someone else?” She laughed again after cracking yet another pun.

“Ugh, Luannn! I told you already, not now! This is important!” Luna snapped, crossing her arms in front of her. “Now help me find my favorite purple axxxxeeee!” She groaned, pulling her head back as she slouched irritably. She definitely didn’t have time for Luan’s puns. Sure, she would be okay with listening to them some other time, but not now. This was urgent.

“Okay, okay.” The jokester finally settled down, lowering her arms with another snicker. “Have you checked the attic? It might be a good place to look, but try not to get too… attic-ted to that place.” She once again laughed at her own joke.

Luna only rolled her eyes, deciding that she was too busy to argue with her right now. “That might be a good idea, I haven’t checked there yet.” She admitted with a smile, giving her younger roommate a playful pat on the head. “Thanks, dude!”

A few minutes of looking in the attic, something told Luna she shouldn’t have gone in there.

No, some things.

It started with her itchy, watery eyes. Then, her nose started to tickle. Soon enough, she was coughing up a metaphorical lung due to all the dust and allergens hidden in the attic. Every time she opened a box, every time she lifted up an item, these symptoms began to grow worse and worse. However, determined to find her guitar, she continued to look for it in the dusty attic.

HURRSHTCHH!

Soon enough, the coughing, eye watering, sniffling had become full-blown sneezing. However, once again, Luna didn’t want to give up until she found her favorite purple axe. She couldn’t imagine life without rocking out on her favorite axe, whilst bothering a few, but entering her amazing dreamworld in which she seemed to go to when she was playing. She loved to play that guitar. She loved it more than anything, and she was going to find her axe.

“It’s gohuhtta be here suhh… somewhere….” She thought aloud, breath still hitching from the remaining dust in the air. She finally encountered the last trunk in the attic she had not searched and opened it, only causing a huge cloud of dust to escape from it. “HYAUURSHCHH! HYUUSHCH! HUH-! HAHH-! HAH’RR-SHYUU!Luna could hardly contain the harsh, wet sneezes that exploded from her nose and throat. She attempted to sniffle away the slimy, wet substance leaking from her nose, but of course, it only caused another harsh and loud “HAAAA’URSHHH’YUUHH!

Almost exhausted from this outburst, she rubbed her watering eyes. “Found it!” She squealed, grabbing hold of the top of it. “Can’t wait to rock out again!” She once again voiced her thoughts, pulling out the guitar that she had been spending nearly half the day trying to find. This only awakened more dust hidden in the other objects that had been disturbed by Luna pulling out the guitar. “HUUURNSHCH! Ugh, maybe after I get outta here.”

END

11 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

OMG!!!! This is too cute! I adore this! :blush:

thanks!! I am so glad you enjoyed it! ^_^

No prob! Since you did this, I think you should do more Loud House sneezefics with the four other older Loud sisters! (that is Lori, Leni, Luan, and Lynn) :3

Just now, DEEcat98 said:

No prob! Since you did this, I think you should do more Loud House sneezefics with the four other older Loud sisters! (that is Lori, Leni, Luan, and Lynn) :3

Hmm, that is a nice thought! Luan is my favorite, so I'll try to clear up my writing schedule and do something with her.

19 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

So your planing on doing a Loud House sneezefic with Luan sneezing?

yep. Well, once i finish my July secret santa, clear my requests, post a batch of drabbles on my drabble thread, update each of my ohshc fanfics that I started at least once, etc.

Yay! I would love if you do one for Luan sneezing! Can you also do one for Lori, Leni, and Lynn as well?

10 minutes ago, DEEcat98 said:

Yay! I would love if you do one for Luan sneezing! Can you also do one for Lori, Leni, and Lynn as well?

'course I can!

16 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

Yay! :D Maybe you should also do one with all five older Loud sisters involved! 

Hmm... Yeah, I would like to. But i think it's kinda convenient (seeing as how fast germs spread in their house) for all the older sisters to get infected and not the younger siblings. Just like I'm always self-conscious about only making my favorite characters sick, because they're mostly background characters.

How about if you were to do it, they can just do it at an outside place and not inside the house, would that be better?

2 minutes ago, DEEcat98 said:

How about if you were to do it, they can just do it at an outside place and not inside the house, would that be better?

Yeah, I guess I could do that! Now i just have to think of a way to somehow convieniently get all the older twins outside at the same time.

1 hour ago, DEEcat98 said:

Any way, once you are done with another one, can you please let me know?

alright!

16 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

older twins 

older twins XD wtf where did that come from? I watch too much ouran. I meant older SISTERS lmao :lol:

On 6/19/2017 at 7:49 PM, DEEcat98 said:

Great! I can't wait! =D

is it alright if i seperate some of the fics into parts?

5 minutes ago, DEEcat98 said:

Sure!

Alright!! It's going up nowwwww

• 3 weeks later...

Archived