Sneeze Fetish Forum

Survey on gender and dating preferences

Sawyer

Hi everyone! I'm doing some research and I made a very short, 4-question survey about people's gender, sexual orientation, and how picky they are when it comes to potential romantic partners. It's completely anonymous, and if you wouldn't mind filling it out, I'd really appreciate it!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5QDT6QN

If you feel like it, also, please let me know if you have any thoughts! I'll keep it up for a week or two before looking at the results.

I tried to fill it out, but I had trouble, because it combines sexual and romantic relationships (which, for me and lots of others, are very distinct).

I filled it out, but I will say that while I've been primarily attracted to the opposite sex, I would remain open to a relationship with a woman. In general, I say I'm straight but open to loving anyone I feel love for, whether male or female or noxnbinary. I haven't really dated enough people to feel like I could be completely certain in any aspect. 

8 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I tried to fill it out, but I had trouble, because it combines sexual and romantic relationships (which, for me and lots of others, are very distinct).

The slash here means "or", not "and". Sorry about any confusion!

47 minutes ago, Dusty15 said:

I filled it out, but I will say that while I've been primarily attracted to the opposite sex, I would remain open to a relationship with a woman. In general, I say I'm straight but open to loving anyone I feel love for, whether male or female or noxnbinary. I haven't really dated enough people to feel like I could be completely certain in any aspect. 

Thanks for taking it anyway! I understand that the multiple choice options might feel a little constraining, and I tried to be as inclusive as I could, within the confines of the research format. Sexuality isn't black and white and can be very fluid, but for the sake of a survey centered on sexual identity, I felt that the best option would be to simplify it to same gender attraction, "opposite" gender attraction, and multiple gender attraction. 

2 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Done!

(couldn't find an option for "I love people called Sam!")

:joal:

:wub: 

Umm... I love you!!!

3 minutes ago, Sen Beret said:

thanks!

no problem

Done! I would be quite curious to see what concludions you might make on the basis of this, if you'd be willing to share once you're done! 

Archived