Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trade, anyone?

RachTheCool

So, I don't know if trading stories is a thing anymore.... but, umm, could anyone maybe do that with me?

I would like one sick (ohshc) Tamaki in return for any of these LOVELY fandoms:

Ouran highschool host club

Steven universe

Undertale

Legend of Zelda

Yuki Yuna is a hero 

Seven Deadly Sins

No game no life

Your lie in april

YuruYuri

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Mew Mew power/Tokyo Mew Mew

Future Diary/Mirai Nikki

Free!

ORRRR, any of these lovely fandoms in return for any of these lovely fandoms ^^

My only rule is it has to be in third person

• 1 month later...

If you're still interested, I would absolutely die if you wrote me a Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins fic. I can finish the Tamaki fic I started for you (I've been busy). I'll write another one if you want lol. I know it's two months late, but I'd really like to trade. If you want.

5 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

If you're still interested, I would absolutely die if you wrote me a Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins fic. I can finish the Tamaki fic I started for you (I've been busy). I'll write another one if you want lol. I know it's two months late, but I'd really like to trade. If you want.

OHH YESS!! I can write you gowther, and the more tamaki the betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Yyyyyayyyyyy!!!! Thank you you are awesommmeee!!!

9 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

OHH YESS!! I can write you gowther, and the more tamaki the betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Yyyyyayyyyyy!!!! Thank you you are awesommmeee!!!

Yay!!! I love Gowther so much and I'd love to see him sick. Any particular requests for Tamaki? I was thinking of doing Haruhi caretaking? Nonono, thank you, I've been wanting a Gowther fic really, really badly for a while.

On 8/13/2017 at 8:04 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

Yay!!! I love Gowther so much and I'd love to see him sick. Any particular requests for Tamaki? I was thinking of doing Haruhi caretaking? Nonono, thank you, I've been wanting a Gowther fic really, really badly for a while.

ANYONE caretaking is fine with me~ I love tamaki. AND I WANT HIM TO SUFFER

No Really, thank you. I'll love writing sick gowther. It'll be fun~

9 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

ANYONE caretaking is fine with me~ I love tamaki. AND I WANT HIM TO SUFFER

No Really, thank you. I'll love writing sick gowther. It'll be fun~

I'm honestly really excited about this. The only thing is that I don't want Guila or Elizabeth caretaking. I'm good with anyone else, unless there's no caretaking or it's not only Elizabeth. :rollfast: I forgot how much I wanted a Gowther fic, oh my gosh, I'm so excited.

10 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I'm honestly really excited about this. The only thing is that I don't want Guila or Elizabeth caretaking. I'm good with anyone else, unless there's no caretaking or it's not only Elizabeth. :rollfast: I forgot how much I wanted a Gowther fic, oh my gosh, I'm so excited.

Im okay with that... but i honestly cant think of a good scenario :lol: 

Dont feel like ceruli~chan is the only one who can trade w/ me... anyone can!!!

• 8 months later...

Archived