Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks, JQLovesneezes!

RachTheCool

So, I just recently found this thread called Kudos! Where you can thank someone for what they have done.

I would like to thank @JQLovesSneezes for being an extremely (probably my #1) loyal fan of mine.

I cannot thank you enough for being so nice and descriptive with your replies. I literally can't read one of your comments without smiling, you are always positive and optimistic towards my stories and never fails to make me happy. I literally cannot express enough how happy you make me and how much you motivate me to continue my fics.

I would also like to thank all my fans, everyone who has ever written a positive reply on any of my fics.

My frequents, who follows all (or most) of my fics and posts specifically about the story they are posting on: @Sharkylemon, @2SHY222, @ihazakitty

Some other fans that I would like to thank who with one post made me extremely happy: @Irelephant, @CeruleanBlue

I may have forgotten some, but if you have also posted a positive reply to any of my fics, I would like to thank you too.

You don't have to thank me for anything, Rach, I comment because I love your work! :) I'm so glad my comments have such a positive impact on you and your writing, though! :biggrinsmiley: Honestly, seeing your updates makes me just as happy, girl! :heart: If you ever want to talk about fandoms, whether it revolve around the fetish or otherwise, or just about life, don't hesitate to drop me a message. ^_^

no, thank you! you have been a main reason that I check the forum, just so that I can see what amazing work you've made! I'm glad that you're doing what you enjoy, and that alone makes me happy! I can't wait to see whatever you do next!

Archived