Sneeze Fetish Forum

Embarassing Self Obs And Convo

Guest manny

A few days ago, I had a couple friends over to watch a movie, two girls and one of these girls's boyfriends. Anyway, before the movie started, we were all just sitting in the den talking, when I kinda felt like I was going to sneeze. I guess if I was a single sneezer, I wouldn't get as embarassed (I don't know?) but I usually sneeze two rapid fire sneezes followed by a few false starts, then a few more rapid fires, and a longer one (It's kinda annoying but I can't help sneezing like this). Anyways, i sneeze, like 6 times, and I'm good friends with the girls so they just say their bless yous, but this boyfriend of one of my friends, starts laughing and asking me if I'm done and stuff. This catapulted into an entire converstaion about the sneezing routine. kinda cool, kinda weird. Am I right though, do ppl with multiple sneezes worry more when sneezing in public?

My partner sneezes in multiples, although they aren't rapid fire. They are, however, rather desperate sounding. Not really loud, just a sort of desperate "huhptisssssssshhhhh!" sound. People always bless him (which annoys the heck out of me) and act as if it's some big, huge deal that he sneezed.

It doesn't seem to embarrass him, but he WILL get annoyed by it and start to stifle so no one will say anything to him.

I, personally, don't sneeze in multiples. I can make mine sound almost like a cough when I want to, so most people don't notice and if they bless me, I say, "it was a cough" and they usually leave me alone.

I can imagine how it would be embarrassing to you, though, but thanks for sharing! :)

~Frack

Archived