Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeing someone blow their nose for the first time

CheekyGuy

Recently, I saw a woman my own age (late 40s), who I've known for over two decades, blow her nose for the first time. I think when a bit younger she was perhaps very self-conscious about it, as I remember her sniffing quite a bit when she clearly needed to blow. I remember around 5 years ago seeing a packet of tissues in her handbag, and hoped I would see her use one, but not then. But recently, I twice saw her blow. First time, she was just talking, then started folding some toilet paper, which I saw attentively, and to my delight she lifted it upwards to her nose and did a long, steady, sloshing blow. The following day I was doing something else with her, and she said at one point that she needed to blow her nose, and asked if anyone had a tissue! Liked this even more, as another woman (who blows regularly) said she did, and went into her handbag to get one. The first woman was walking back to where she was before, and did another big blow as she did - I couldn't look directly this time, but loved hearing the sound. Lots of rich snot filling her tissue, a gorgeous messy stream. It was almost like seeing her naked for the first time.....

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Not exactly similar, but I was 'teased' by one of my friends. We were video chatting one day and she just randomly got up I asked where she was going

"To blow my nose. Hang on." she said, just before she went off screen

"Oh, I see." I replied.

I was curious because she's very pretty. Oh well, that's how life goes. I wasn't exactly going to say "It's fine, you don't have to. I don't care" because it'd seem weird to me.  

20 hours ago, djm4991 said:

Not exactly similar, but I was 'teased' by one of my friends. We were video chatting one day and she just randomly got up I asked where she was going

"To blow my nose. Hang on." she said, just before she went off screen

"Oh, I see." I replied.

I was curious because she's very pretty. Oh well, that's how life goes. I wasn't exactly going to say "It's fine, you don't have to. I don't care" because it'd seem weird to me.  

Yeah...the most you can hope for there is that she's close enough to the camera that you can hear it. Or she's so loud that no matter what you can hear it lol i go for the latter.

Could you hear her blowing while she was off screen? For some, the sound (especially if they end up honking) can be more embarrassing than the sight.

1 hour ago, CheekyGuy said:

Could you hear her blowing while she was off screen? For some, the sound (especially if they end up honking) can be more embarrassing than the sight.

I could hear a little bit. It sounded fairly wet but not really loud. It was about 2 years ago, so I can't remember 100%. 

20 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Yeah there was a cam girl i saw a couple months ago with a bad cold and she always made sure to be in the bathroom and shut the door when she blew her nose because she admitted she's a really loud honker...one time she didn't close the door. We all heard about 2-3 blasts and asked her "was that the toilet flushing really loud or you blowing your nose?" She was pretty humiliated we could hear it lol

• 2 weeks later...

My receptionist at work is pretty similar; I used to hear her sniffling often as well but lately I've seen her blow her nose a few times. I've also been blowing my nose more often at work nowadays, mostly because I've been getting a bit less self-conscious about it lol.

5 hours ago, bluelily said:

My receptionist at work is pretty similar; I used to hear her sniffling often as well but lately I've seen her blow her nose a few times. I've also been blowing my nose more often at work nowadays, mostly because I've been getting a bit less self-conscious about it lol.

Does she blow in a particular way when others are around (and do you)? More self-consciously, trying not to make a honking sound or anything like that, though perhaps succeeding in a more protracted snotty blow as a result? :)

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:45 AM, CheekyGuy said:

Does she blow in a particular way when others are around (and do you)? More self-consciously, trying not to make a honking sound or anything like that, though perhaps succeeding in a more protracted snotty blow as a result? :)

She's really quiet; most of her blows are swishy-sounding and it's actually hard to tell she's blowing her nose without looking. I'm not sure if she'd blow louder if she weren't in public.

I'm a pretty loud blower and try to be quieter at work, but I'm still definitely audible. And lately I've been blowing my nose almost normally even when I'm there, but I'm still a bit self-conscious about it. The other day I blew my nose while next to the office printer (I was getting over a cold and so let out some really snotty blows), and a co-worker randomly walked up to me and said she liked the skirt I was wearing. I said thanks but was really embarrassed at how stuffed up I sounded and also how I was still holding a tissue to my nose haha.

14 hours ago, bluelily said:

The other day I blew my nose while next to the office printer (I was getting over a cold and so let out some really snotty blows), and a co-worker randomly walked up to me and said she liked the skirt I was wearing. I said thanks but was really embarrassed at how stuffed up I sounded and also how I was still holding a tissue to my nose haha.

Maybe the mention of your skirt was just a diversion - what she really liked was your snotty blows into the tissue? :)

"A gorgeous, messy stream". Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. Snot is a bi-product of sneezing, so for me the two go hand in hand.

11 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Maybe the mention of your skirt was just a diversion - what she really liked was your snotty blows into the tissue? :)

Maybe, but I don't think she's attracted to nose-blowing lol.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:15 AM, bluelily said:

The other day I blew my nose while next to the office printer (I was getting over a cold and so let out some really snotty blows), and a co-worker randomly walked up to me and said she liked the skirt I was wearing. I said thanks but was really embarrassed at how stuffed up I sounded and also how I was still holding a tissue to my nose haha.

Hey bluelily, glad to read from you again. Any obs or recordings or anything of that nature from this cold? Or maybe just a description of the blows/snot. Thanks ;)

6 hours ago, rockerer said:

Hey bluelily, glad to read from you again. Any obs or recordings or anything of that nature from this cold? Or maybe just a description of the blows/snot. Thanks ;)

For more info on the blows--I blew three times in total. The first blow was the snottiest and needed two tissues to hold; it sounded kinda like *Pssshhhhhrrrnk!* The second and third blows were shorter and slightly less congested versions of that. The co-worker came up and talked to me right after I finished my third blow. After that, I grabbed another tissue but just to wipe my nose before returning to my desk.

Hope that was helpful :) 

17 hours ago, bluelily said:

For more info on the blows--I blew three times in total. The first blow was the snottiest and needed two tissues to hold; it sounded kinda like *Pssshhhhhrrrnk!* The second and third blows were shorter and slightly less congested versions of that. The co-worker came up and talked to me right after I finished my third blow. After that, I grabbed another tissue but just to wipe my nose before returning to my desk.

Hope that was helpful :) 

yes it was! Thanks. I assume the color was clear...

7 hours ago, rockerer said:

yes it was! Thanks. I assume the color was clear...

I didn't look haha, but it probably was.

16 hours ago, bluelily said:

I didn't look haha, but it probably was.

lolol really? u don't look? well u should so u can tell if u are getting sick or just if it's just irritation haha!

6 hours ago, rockerer said:

lolol really? u don't look? well u should so u can tell if u are getting sick or just if it's just irritation haha!

I was blowing in a public place so I didn't look. Also I already knew I had a cold earlier lol.

17 hours ago, bluelily said:

I was blowing in a public place so I didn't look. Also I already knew I had a cold earlier lol.

gotcha, makes sense. You have some the best obs so pls keep us updated on any happenings!

• 4 years later...

Just following up on this old thread: I’ve found that when I’ve seen someone blow, of either sex, they tend to be more likely to blow on subsequent occasions. As if the ice is broken somehow. Anyone else had this experience, or also felt easier blowing in front of someone on a second occasions? 

• 4 weeks later...

I’m really late to this thread because I’m new lol.

I started hooking up with this really cute girl about a month ago and we’ve pretty much been hanging out every weekend since. So last weekend she comes round to mine and I suggested we just kinda Netflix and chill cause we’d both been working all week, and I notice she looks a bit tired and flushed, but was probably thinking she was doing better at hiding her cold than she was. I was kind of exited by it but I never said anything. So then we’re on the couch making out, and she’s doing pretty well for having a very obviously blocked nose. Suddenly her breath hitches, and she turns away and sneezes harshly. She quickly pulls a tissue from her pocket and clasps it around her nose letting out a tightly congested blow that had a gurgly fullness to it that made it clear she had been holding back this whole time and desperately needed to blow her nose. I was literally just stunned, it was the first time I’d ever seen someone I was attracted to blow. And she was so apologetic about it, it was honestly so adorable. When I asked if she had a cold, she confirmed and said that she had been feeling tired and stuffed up all day. So I ended up making her a cup of tea and lying on the couch under a blanket with her in my arms as we lazily watched the office. She had to blow her nose periodically and the sound of each blow was snotty and thick. 

9 hours ago, Lavendersnz said:

I started hooking up with this really cute girl about a month ago and we’ve pretty much been hanging out every weekend since. So last weekend she comes round to mine and I suggested we just kinda Netflix and chill cause we’d both been working all week, and I notice she looks a bit tired and flushed, but was probably thinking she was doing better at hiding her cold than she was. I was kind of exited by it but I never said anything. So then we’re on the couch making out, and she’s doing pretty well for having a very obviously blocked nose. Suddenly her breath hitches, and she turns away and sneezes harshly. She quickly pulls a tissue from her pocket and clasps it around her nose letting out a tightly congested blow that had a gurgly fullness to it that made it clear she had been holding back this whole time and desperately needed to blow her nose. I was literally just stunned, it was the first time I’d ever seen someone I was attracted to blow. And she was so apologetic about it, it was honestly so adorable. When I asked if she had a cold, she confirmed and said that she had been feeling tired and stuffed up all day. So I ended up making her a cup of tea and lying on the couch under a blanket with her in my arms as we lazily watched the office. She had to blow her nose periodically and the sound of each blow was snotty and thick. 

Please keep us informed. 😁

11 hours ago, Lavendersnz said:

"a tightly congested blow that had a gurgly fullness to it that made it clear she had been holding back this whole time..."
"She had to blow her nose periodically and the sound of each blow was snotty and thick."

That sounds amazing. I hope to experience that type of scenario one day.

13 hours ago, Lavendersnz said:

You've known her a month. Had she sneezed before she presented with the cold?

The one you'll probably catch now