Sneeze Fetish Forum

How is it related?

SneezyKateM

I'm curious what makes the fetishes talked about here related to sneezing.  Is it anything having to do with the nose, or something else that connects them?

In what ways are these other related fetishes the same, and/or different for youbthan sneezing?

Well, basically, it could be anything related either to illness, allergies or noses, I guess. Personally, the main other thing I'm really into are fevers... :blush: But there are so many things I just immediately connect with sneezing and illness therefore automatically like a lot, too. Examples include but are not limited to: coughing, tissues, flushed cheeks, sniffling, nose-rubbing, hitched breathing, voice loss, cold medicine, thermometers... Any of these things qualify, I guess, but note that mine is a non-exhaustive list and other people on here have different related interests. ;) 

On 5.7.2017 at 8:41 PM, SneezyKateM said:

I'm curious what makes the fetishes talked about here related to sneezing.  Is it anything having to do with the nose, or something else that connects them?

In what ways are these other related fetishes the same, and/or different for youbthan sneezing?

It is said in this topic that:

This forum is made available to discuss related fetishes. At present the list of fetishes for discussion here extends to:

> Nose-blowing

> Handkerchiefs/Tissues

> Hurt/Comfort

> Fever

> Crying

> Noses

> Asthma

> Coughing

> Congestion/Sniffling

But people discuss all sorts of topics on this section ranging from noses in general to almost anything even remotely related. The common connections (or relations) are "the people discussing this topic also like sneezing and see a connection between their like of sneezing and the topic at hand" and "there is no better forum for discussing this fetish and it does have something to do with sneezing [for example noses]". I guess I would say "things that either can cause sneezing among other things, can be caused by the same things as sneezing or play a part in the act of sneezing" or something along those lines.

So some people's interestes seem more 'general' than others: allergies or colds or illness in general vs just sneezing.  I am finding it fascinating how different it is for different people instead of a blanket 'im into sneezing'.

Well, for me as a hayfever lover (in the role of the observer that is ;)) all these things have to do with each other. Sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, teary eyes, red nose - all these are parts of the hayfever scenery, so each of these symptoms is related to the others. Sometimes I even feel that my glasses fetish is related to that somehow because this has to do with the eyes and the nose as well, but it's not the same kind of relation. So I wouldn't consider glasses being "related" to sneezing and sniffling in a strict sense.

Sneezing in itself doesn't do so much for me, nose-blowing is the thing, and everything about it (tissues, sniffing, and so on) - but sneezing as an indicator of nose-blowing to come is wonderful!

• 5 months later...

I know I'm late but i'm gonna answer this

for me it's anything with the nose sneezing, sniffling, nose blowing, having a sneezy head cold. I love loud sneezes, snotty nose blows/ sniffling, tissues, screaming sneezes, runny noses etc.

Archived