Sneeze Fetish Forum

Three natural, morning sneezes from my boyfriend

insertwittyusernamehere

My boyfriend Sam was the first boyfriend I ever told about my fetish. I was so nervous about telling him because I thought he would find it weird. But as soon as I told him, he sent me five short videos of him filming himself inducing sneezes! He is such a sweetheart.

Over these past 5 months since then, I've purchased him chhinkni and we've filmed many of his induced sneezes, some of which I've shared with you guys on this forum here, here, here and here.

I've also been the lucky observer of many of his natural sneezes out in the open. As he is a messy sneezer, he usually stifles his sneezes so as not to make a mess. But if he has room, he will sneeze quite forcefully and wetly out into the open. I've told him to sneeze into me the next time he sneezes in bed. While he doesn't have any allergies, it is common for him to sneeze one to three times in the morning.

This description is for the benefit of the people who don't watch the videos. Sam has very pleasant facial features, his face consisting of a thin oval shape culminating in a defined, stubbled chin. His gorgeouses that dip into lazy crescent shapes. He has a straight bridged, moderately sized nose. He has a rather twisted smile. His skin is slightly tanned and spattered with freckles from being in the sun too long without sunscreen. He also has masculine wrinkles on the sides of his mouth (like TF2 Sniper) and below his eyes. He has a tall, lean physique with strong, muscled arms and broad shoulders.

This morning about an hour ago, he sneezed thrice into me! The first time we were both on our phones, snuggled up on bed, when I saw his face go into his typical pre-sneeze expression with which I am intimately familiar, his mouth gaping open in preparation. Around 10 seconds later, he leaned over towards me while simultaneously taking in a sharp breath, and sneezed into my left chest. He then returned to his position and kept reading his phone.

Around five minutes later he pointed out this photograph of the city and said it as bad. I asked why. He said they must have bumped the camera. I asked him how did he know. He said the lights of thes skyscraper hadmoved off to the side.

"He just have moved the camera from..." His voice grew increasingly faint as another sneeze built up, and he couldn't finish the sentence as he sneezed yet again into my left shoulder and breast. He relaxed into me, eyes closed and let me caress his face and stubbly chin.

"Thank you, Sam," I said.

Another five minutes later, when we were both back to perusing our phones, he drew in another breath, leaned into my left size and released another wet sneeze.

"I keep sneezing, I don't need chhinkni," he said. It wasn't a complaint.

I am absolutely in love with this man, for many reasons other than his lovely sneezes and his openness in sharing them, but they sure do help!

Wow! Lovely obs. I've watched the videos and love them. His sneezes are amazing but what I love even more is his noseblowing, I'd love to see more of that. Does he always honk like that? It's sooo cute.

I'll stop gushing now! 

Thanks for contributing such great vids and obs!

6 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

I am absolutely in love with this man, for many reasons other than his lovely sneezes and his openness in sharing them, but they sure do help!

Well, quite!

He really sounds like a lovely person, sneezes or no sneezes. I'm very glad for you!

8 hours ago, HankyDrawer said:

Wow! Lovely obs. I've watched the videos and love them. His sneezes are amazing but what I love even more is his noseblowing, I'd love to see more of that. Does he always honk like that? It's sooo cute.

I'll stop gushing now! 

Thanks for contributing such great vids and obs!

Thank you! Yep, that's pretty stock standard nose blowing action from him. I do get him to leave those nose blowing parts in the video as I know some people's tastes run to that.

Hi,

I saw all your  videos and yes -they are really great. Thank you so much for sharing it.  Hope we will see more of them. I like both, sneezing and nose blowing, so yes, I would appreciate if you would let the blows in in the videos also in future,

All the best for your both - and many thanks again!