Sneeze Fetish Forum

Art/story trade?

Sitruuna

I haven't posted here in ages with the intent of looking for a trade or to request something but now I thought that I maybe I could do that, lol.
I'm looking for someone who would be up to writing (or drawing) either How I Met Your Mother (Barney, to be more specific) or Dr. Horrible sickfics(/art). These two fandoms are the only things I've been able to think about in the past three or four weeks...
In return I can draw you something. Almost anything (not u-18 characters).
art refs: x x x x x x

I'd love to do a trade if you're interested! I could write a Barney sickfic. If you want, I can give you links to other sickfics I've written if you want to see if you like the way I write. In return, I'd like a drawing of L from the Death Note TV drama being sick. :wub: Preferably very little to no mess. And I checked just in case (I'm terrible with ages), the actor was 20 when the drama came out, so it's not under 18. Since there are a lot of Death Note things and it can be confusing, I attached a picture of the character. It's okay if you'd rather trade with someone else though.

IMG_4051.JPG.b3390fa36ec09761ab72cfd50a50a190.JPG

1 hour ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I'd love to do a trade if you're interested! I could write a Barney sickfic. If you want, I can give you links to other sickfics I've written if you want to see if you like the way I write. In return, I'd like a drawing of L from the Death Note TV drama being sick. :wub: Preferably very little to no mess. And I checked just in case (I'm terrible with ages), the actor was 20 when the drama came out, so it's not under 18. Since there are a lot of Death Note things and it can be confusing, I attached a picture of the character. It's okay if you'd rather trade with someone else though.

IMG_4051.JPG.b3390fa36ec09761ab72cfd50a50a190.JPG

I'd be happy to trade with you! Is there anything specific you'd like to have in the pic? Any kind of a scenario that you'd like (I haven't seen the TV drama and it's been ages since I last watched or read any Death Note stuff, sorry)?

55 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

I'd be happy to trade with you! Is there anything specific you'd like to have in the pic? Any kind of a scenario that you'd like (I haven't seen the TV drama and it's been ages since I last watched or read any Death Note stuff, sorry)?

Yay! Just, like, red nose, tissues, sneezing. He'd be kinda pretty grumpy that he got sick too, partially because drama L is super arrogant and also because he has extremely important things to do. I'm pretty sure he'd blame it on going outside (which he hardly ever does -- and Watari (who's kind of like his butler/caretaker) said that he was "sensitive to outside air" so I really think he'd get sick) and call it one of the sacrifices he makes for catching Kira. Anything specific that you want in your Barney sickfic? How long do you want it to be, by the way? Do you want Barney X Robin or any other ship or like Ted taking care of him as a friend or stuff like that? Also, what kind/how severe of an illness do you want him to have?

9 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Yay! Just, like, red nose, tissues, sneezing. He'd be kinda pretty grumpy that he got sick too, partially because drama L is super arrogant and also because he has extremely important things to do. I'm pretty sure he'd blame it on going outside (which he hardly ever does -- and Watari (who's kind of like his butler/caretaker) said that he was "sensitive to outside air" so I really think he'd get sick) and call it one of the sacrifices he makes for catching Kira. Anything specific that you want in your Barney sickfic? How long do you want it to be, by the way? Do you want Barney X Robin or any other ship or like Ted taking care of him as a friend or stuff like that? Also, what kind/how severe of an illness do you want him to have?

All right, I can definitely do that.

How long the fic should be is up to you. I plan to draw two images (one snz, one that's like... just so I can add a speech bubble or two, lol), inked and coloured. If you get inspired and end up writing something LONG I can draw more than that.

As for ships and such I like Barney&Robin as a couple A LOT but you don't have to include that, it can also take place at a point in the timeline when they weren't a couple (it can even be a "Barney tries to hit on some random chicks while sick until he runs into one who's happy to take sniffly, shivery mess back into her apartment" kind of thing if you like).
Some general symptoms and elements that I like in sickfics are denial&trying to pretend nothing's wrong (and all the pride related stuff that's tied to that), loss of voice, coughing, fevers (specifying the exact temperature is always a big plus), congestion, runny noses, embarrassing situations involving mess (which is totally optional so if you don't like to write that or even think about it that's cool!), exhaustion... the list goes on and you obviously don't need to include everything... xD (as a side note I'm also into emeto stuff but this the sneeze fetish forum so...)
I don't really like medicine (unless the scenario involves a doctor prescribing antibiotics for pneumonia or something) but I guess meds make sense considering the setting (but then again Robin didn't seem to give Barney anything except to knock him out so??). That's another thing that's upto you, I'm just saying this so you know you don't HAVE to include it unless you want!

And you can make it as bad as you like. It can be a bad cold or it can be like... bronchitis or pneumonia even. Preferably something more than just a slight cold though.

Sorry if I sound demanding or something. I'm not. Or I don't mean to be.

33 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

All right, I can definitely do that.

How long the fic should be is up to you. I plan to draw two images (one snz, one that's like... just so I can add a speech bubble or two, lol), inked and coloured. If you get inspired and end up writing something LONG I can draw more than that.

As for ships and such I like Barney&Robin as a couple A LOT but you don't have to include that, it can also take place at a point in the timeline when they weren't a couple (it can even be a "Barney tries to hit on some random chicks while sick until he runs into one who's happy to take sniffly, shivery mess back into her apartment" kind of thing if you like).
Some general symptoms and elements that I like in sickfics are denial&trying to pretend nothing's wrong (and all the pride related stuff that's tied to that), loss of voice, coughing, fevers (specifying the exact temperature is always a big plus), congestion, runny noses, embarrassing situations involving mess (which is totally optional so if you don't like to write that or even think about it that's cool!), exhaustion... the list goes on and you obviously don't need to include everything... xD (as a side note I'm also into emeto stuff but this the sneeze fetish forum so...)
I don't really like medicine (unless the scenario involves a doctor prescribing antibiotics for pneumonia or something) but I guess meds make sense considering the setting (but then again Robin didn't seem to give Barney anything except to knock him out so??). That's another thing that's upto you, I'm just saying this so you know you don't HAVE to include it unless you want!

And you can make it as bad as you like. It can be a bad cold or it can be like... bronchitis or pneumonia even. Preferably something more than just a slight cold though.

Sorry if I sound demanding or something. I'm not. Or I don't mean to be.

That sounds great for the art! I get carried away though, so the fic will probably be pretty long unless I get completely incurable writer's block.

I love Barney and Robin together so I'll do that. I think I can include everything you mentioned. I'm fine with writing and reading mess, I just hate looking at it lol which is why I really don't want any mess (if you want, very MINOR mess) in the picture. I feel like Barney would deny medicine anyway, plus I like stuff more like soup and tea for sickfic characters feeling better. Robin would probably force some into him though since I think he's going to be really sick. As for the emeto, I could do that, probably. What would you want for it? Like, just mention of him throwing up? I don't want to actually describe the actual vomit, but I'm not familiar with emeto things so I'm not really sure what I'd put in. I'm open to trying though. Would it be okay if I gave him the flu? I think that would fit what you listed best, especially the fever part.

6 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

That sounds great for the art! I get carried away though, so the fic will probably be pretty long unless I get completely incurable writer's block.

I love Barney and Robin together so I'll do that. I think I can include everything you mentioned. I'm fine with writing and reading mess, I just hate looking at it lol which is why I really don't want any mess (if you want, very MINOR mess) in the picture. I feel like Barney would deny medicine anyway, plus I like stuff more like soup and tea for sickfic characters feeling better. Robin would probably force some into him though since I think he's going to be really sick. As for the emeto, I could do that, probably. What would you want for it? Like, just mention of him throwing up? I don't want to actually describe the actual vomit, but I'm not familiar with emeto things so I'm not really sure what I'd put in. I'm open to trying though. Would it be okay if I gave him the flu? I think that would fit what you listed best, especially the fever part.

Aaaaaaaaa I'm so excited about this omg

You don't meed to include the emeto! That's probably easiest. I'm not really sure how to explain what's nice without linking you an emeto story.

The flu is great so yes, that would deffinitely be all right. : )

6 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

Aaaaaaaaa I'm so excited about this omg

You don't meed to include the emeto! That's probably easiest. I'm not really sure how to explain what's nice without linking you an emeto story.

The flu is great so yes, that would deffinitely be all right. : )

Me too because sick drama L fan art is all I've wanted in life for the last week I don't know I just really need it. But I suck at drawing.

I looked up an emeto story. I can do a little bit of that but some of it runs into my "don't want to think about" zone, sorry. I might try to do a little bit, but I can't do full emeto. My line that separates what's gross to me and what's not is super zigzaggy but emeto ends up falling on the wrong side of it, like, I'm still kind of reeling from that fic I read a bit of. Anyway, sounds like a plan! I'll start tonight probably since I'm busy for a lot of the rest of the day. It'll take me a few days to finish because I'm going to make it long.

4 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Me too because sick drama L fan art is all I've wanted in life for the last week I don't know I just really need it. But I suck at drawing.

I looked up an emeto story. I can do a little bit of that but some of it runs into my "don't want to think about" zone, sorry. I might try to do a little bit, but I can't do full emeto. My line that separates what's gross to me and what's not is super zigzaggy but emeto ends up falling on the wrong side of it, like, I'm still kind of reeling from that fic I read a bit of. Anyway, sounds like a plan! I'll start tonight probably since I'm busy for a lot of the rest of the day. It'll take me a few days to finish because I'm going to make it long.

It's fine to leave the emeto out. I do like respiratory infections without it as well. : ) I don't want to you to be uncomfortable.

I'll start drawing tomorrow after work (it's 11:40pm for me right now). : )

1 minute ago, Sitruuna said:

It's fine to leave the emeto out. I do like respiratory infections without it as well. : ) I don't want to you to be uncomfortable.

I'll start drawing tomorrow after work (it's 11:40pm for me right now). : )

I'm starting to feel bad for Barney already lol. Sorry though, thanks for understanding.

Okay. :smile: 

I started. Yeah, this is going to be pretty long, I think. Depends a bit on your definition of long, but I'd say it'll be pretty long. Is it okay if I post it in pieces? That way you can see for yourself about how long it'll be and decide how much you'd want to draw. Or, if you hate my writing habits/I screwed up because I haven't seen HIMYM in a little while, I can fix that. Some people might want it all in one post, especially for a trade, but I think it'd work out better in multiple. I'll do one post if you want though.

On 10.7.2017 at 9:39 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

I started. Yeah, this is going to be pretty long, I think. Depends a bit on your definition of long, but I'd say it'll be pretty long. Is it okay if I post it in pieces? That way you can see for yourself about how long it'll be and decide how much you'd want to draw. Or, if you hate my writing habits/I screwed up because I haven't seen HIMYM in a little while, I can fix that. Some people might want it all in one post, especially for a trade, but I think it'd work out better in multiple. I'll do one post if you want though.

You can always brake it into chapters that you post in the same thread? I think that would work.
I've drawn some and sorry, I had to make it traditional so it's not full colours after all. Just the "important" stuff. I can scan and show it to you/post it if you want and then we'll see if I should draw more.

41 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

You can always brake it into chapters that you post in the same thread? I think that would work.
I've drawn some and sorry, I had to make it traditional so it's not full colours after all. Just the "important" stuff. I can scan and show it to you/post it if you want and then we'll see if I should draw more.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I posted the first part. Yeah, post it, and then we can discuss if you should draw more.

16 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. I posted the first part. Yeah, post it, and then we can discuss if you should draw more.

Posted&tagged you in the topic. I didn't really know what to write in the speech bubble in the second pic (as in the one that's actually the third "part" of it because that's a separate drawing while the snz and the other thing are part of the same thing) but I felt like it needed to have it so ??? idk
I hope you like it.
Now then... I'll go read what you posted~

Archived