Sneeze Fetish Forum

art trade stuff (for CeruleanBlue; L from death note; cold)

Sitruuna

soooo here's what I have done so far:

l__death_note_tv_drama__by_psyxstar-dbfy
l__death_note_tv_drama__part_2_by_psyxst
I've drawn most of this today and today has been a little... stressful. I hope that hasn't affected the quality too much ._.
@CeruleanBlue

Ahhhhhh I love it!! :wub:  I love that you added the tea, thermometer, and tissues. Also, I don't think you realized this, but in the last panel, the shirt he's wearing reminds me of what L from the anime wears 24/7/365 and that kind of kills me lol. Sorry to hear you had a bad day. BUT NO IT DID NOT "affect the quality too much" NONONO I LOVE IT.

1 minute ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Ahhhhhh I love it!! :wub:  I love that you added the tea, thermometer, and tissues. Also, I don't think you realized this, but in the last panel, the shirt he's wearing reminds me of what L from the anime wears 24/7/365 and that kind of kills me lol. Sorry to hear you had a bad day. BUT NO IT DID NOT "affect the quality too much" NONONO I LOVE IT.

!!! I'm happy to hear you like it!! I'm so happy about this whole trade I can't think of anything to say ok
and yea, I definitely didn't think of the shirt like that, I was just like "yea some generic shirt that would be comfortable while you sleep" xD