Sneeze Fetish Forum

Why are tissue packets so often in bright, obvious colours?

CheekyGuy

I look at tissue packets, and often see very striking colours which stand out - bright navy blue, turquoise, orange, blue and red, and so on. When I'm in a library, I notice when they are on someone's desk, and hope this is a sign of some nice blowing to come. Or sometimes notice them sticking out of pockets, in handbags, and so on. Sign of gushing snot to come!

But does anyone get embarrassed by these, and the thought that someone might see that they are carrying them, and have similar thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 7:48 PM, CheekyGuy said:

I look at tissue packets, and often see very striking colours which stand out - bright navy blue, turquoise, orange, blue and red, and so on. When I'm in a library, I notice when they are on someone's desk, and hope this is a sign of some nice blowing to come. Or sometimes notice them sticking out of pockets, in handbags, and so on. Sign of gushing snot to come!

But does anyone get embarrassed by these, and the thought that someone might see that they are carrying them, and have similar thoughts?

I also notice (and love) when someone has a tissue packet out, and I'm certainly grateful they're always in these bright colors you mention! My only answer to the "why" question is because they'd be more attractive on a store shelf than something gray, white or black. I'm not embarrassed by having tissue packets myself (and I always carry one with me because fetish).

Archived