Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey yall!


PennyLane

Recommended Posts

Well I guess there's no turning back now.

Hey yall! I am PennyLane, but you can call me Penny. 

I am a long time lurker of this forum, and it took all of my courage to join and post this. I'm female and pretty new to this kind of thing. 

I love all male sneezes but desperate hold backs and build ups are definately my favorite. Everybody on this forum is so friendly (from what I've seen) and I 'm excited to be a part of it all.

I can't wait to talk to yall!                                -Penny

Link to comment

Welcome  Penny! I also love builds up especially when they're desperate, it's one of my fave things about sneezing.

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

(insert for members aged 13 to 17 -  In addition, as a younger member, your safety is very important to us, so please have a read of our internet safety post. )

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum! :)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, PennyLane said:

Hey yall! I am PennyLane

Beatles fan?

Welcome to the forum, Penny!

Have fun!

Link to comment

Welcome! Glad you could join us. :) 

I had to leave a comment because you used my favorite word, "Y'all". :P 

Link to comment

Hi Penny,

i had a whole set of Beatles puns to welcome you but i've decided they are too lame to be seen publicly :lol:

 

Have a great time here and welcome.

 

Link to comment
On 7/16/2017 at 7:10 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Welcome  Penny! I also love builds up especially when they're desperate, it's one of my fave things about sneezing.

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

(insert for members aged 13 to 17 -  In addition, as a younger member, your safety is very important to us, so please have a read of our internet safety post. )

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum! :)

Thank you!

On 7/17/2017 at 4:18 AM, Joal 555 said:

Beatles fan?

Welcome to the forum, Penny!

Have fun!

Not really. I performed the song Penny Lane once and really liked it. But it's cool that you recognized the song!?

On 7/17/2017 at 5:41 AM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

Welcome! Glad you could join us. :) 

I had to leave a comment because you used my favorite word, "Y'all". :P 

Thanks! Im glad to be here! Y'all is an amazing word.

6 hours ago, Superman said:

Hi Penny,

i had a whole set of Beatles puns to welcome you but i've decided they are too lame to be seen publicly :lol:

 

Have a great time here and welcome.

 

What?! But I love puns! Thanks anyway for the welcome?

Link to comment
On 7/16/2017 at 7:55 PM, PennyLane said:

Everybody on this forum is so friendly (from what I've seen)

Whew, I hope this opinion of yours hasn't changed yet!

Welcome to the forum, see you around :yes: 

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 10:31 PM, zneeze said:

Whew, I hope this opinion of yours hasn't changed yet!

Welcome to the forum, see you around :yes: 

Not yet! (And I hope it never will) Thanks for the welcome ?

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...