Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trade?

Anonymouse

I am fiending for some fever stuff. Achey, sweaty, shivery, emotionally labile mess of a human being kind of fever stuff. Sneezing, too, of course, but I'm really craving all the fun of a fever.

I also want to write but have been finding it very hard to write for myself lately. Is anyone up for a trade? I can do original, in any gender(s), from any cause(s), or any number of assorted fandoms too varied to list. Try me and I'll see what I can do.

hmu, as the youth say.

I am too!

*feverishly achey, so living the research at the moment*

6 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I am up for this :zippy:

Well, my dude, what would you like to see?

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I am too!

*feverishly achey, so living the research at the moment*

:hug:

Just now, AnonyMouse said:

Well, my dude, what would you like to see?

I'll PM, given I don't want to spew my preferences all over the main forum :awesum:

• 2 weeks later...

To the three lovely individuals who are trading with me - thank you for bearing with me! I am actively working on your trades when I find the free time and I'm having a lot of fun with them so far. I'm on the verge of finishing the first parts for two of them and should be ready to share soon. Please let me know (here or via PM) if you're okay with me posting the fic publicly, or if you just want it PMed to you for your eyes only.

Thanks again and please be patient with me as I have a big project for school to do this weekend so I'm writing when I can! I may take some time but I'm not a flaker, so rest assured you will get your trades. I'm totally fine with mine being held hostage until I fulfill my end of the bargain - in fact, I'd prefer it, it's good motivation.

@Chanel_no5 @PuddinPop @SleepingPhlox

Dude I meant to have WAY more posted by now but what I thought was going to be a quiet week did not pan out like I thought it was going to.  In other words, I completely get it. 

Also I am cool with stuff being posted if that's what you want to do, I think these things should be shared so many people can enjoy it! :)

Do not worry, my dear AnonyMoose. I am also more than happy with things being posted, as I am sure the rest of the forum will benefit from your amazing writing :zippy:

Don't worry about the time, dude. I ain't even started yet :lol: but I will onto it lickity splick.

I am feeling super validated and reassured that we're all super busy with other shit. :lol: I'm enjoying writing when I can, I think I have some fun scenarios and it's nice writing for some new dudes for a change.

Archived