Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Good Day In Chemistry(M)

Guest desperado

Guest desperado

Chemistry is, for some reason, always a good class period for me and my strange ways, if you know what I mean (and I know you all do). It's seventh hour and it's a big class, and it just seems that by the end of the day everyone's come down with a cold :)

Today as I walk into class, I hear this sneeze; it was just the right volume, and it had the most perfect, rounded sound; it was like a perfectly enunciated "EhtCHHHH!", slightly wet sounding, like a light cold or an allergy. I step inside just to catch my very playful, joking chemistry teacher throwing himself purposefully against the dry board as he sneezed a second time, a louder, more desperate "EhTCHHHOO!" with a slightly high note on the end. This was cute, but not my personal favorite, although it made me laugh.

The rest of the class was me, watching, waiting for another reaction. My chemistry teacher is everyone's favorite; he's in his mid-to-late forties, he's smart, hilariously funny in a dry, witty kind of way, in amazingly wonderful shape (the man doesn't have an ounce of fat on him!) and not at all bad-looking, with light orangeish hair and a commanding, measured way of talking.

He continues to sniffle politely and quietly throughout the class, trying valiently to teach his class without giving anything away. After a while I hear a girl behind me say that "I bet he's got allergies."

Perhaps it was just wishful thinking, but it looked like a cold to me.

About mid-way through the hour, he's lecturing us about the history of chemistry, and in the middle of his sentence, he looks down and his mouth drops open slightly. He holds this possition a few seconds while he breathes heavily and presisely, then he sudden holds up a pausing finger to the waiting, probably slightly confused class and whispers shakily, "One moment..." then he suddenly brings his free hand up and sneezes perfectly into it, another wonderful, stressed "Eh--TCHHHHSH!" that almost makes me shiver. He sniffles wetly and leans back up with a cute little groan. The female population of the class pipes up with several "Bless you!"s, and he nods and says a wonderfully polite, almost embarrassed, "Thank you." This might have been my favorite part. EKK!! I loved today.

Oh so very nicely described!

I hear this sneeze; it was just the right volume, and it had the most perfect, rounded sound; it was like a perfectly enunciated "EhtCHHHH!", slightly wet sounding, like a light cold or an allergy

Yes mmm and made so much better when the person is that right sort of attractive to you...

I am thinking of a special right sort just about now - but he is studying hard that busy boy...

Kitty

Mmmmm.... very nice. Thanks for sharing. I unfortunately never had any Remotely attractive science teachers- now music, on the other hand.....

Wishes you more fun to come. :)

Mm. That sounds delicious. Especially when he paused and held up a finger. I absolutely love it when men do that. I do miss taking classes at Uni, not only for the challenging schoolwork, but also for the sneezes. :drool:

~Me~

Archived