Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi...again

TheWolfOfStone

(Eminem voice) Guess who's back? Back again?

It's been about a year and a half, but here I am again! It's a wonder I even remembered my password. Probably no one remembers me, I posted about 2 things here, so I guess I should reintroduce myself.

I'm a 15-year-old (I know, I'm a baby) trans boy, asexual, and biromantic; although I'm still figuring that last one out. You can expect lots of writing from me, but you can't expect me to finish it all. I kind of have a problem there. I am taken by a wonderful boyfriend.

That's pretty much it. I look forward to being back and all that jazz!

2 hours ago, TheWolfOfStone said:

I look forward to being back and all that jazz!

I'm not sure how much jazz we get to hear on the forum......... :guitar::nopity::drumroll:

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy being active again!

:joal:

Welcome back, TheWolfOfStone! Happy to see you around, and I hope you enjoy more of the forum! Feel free to reach out to me or any member of the staff if you have any questions or concerns about anything ^_^

And since you've been gone a while, I'll just leave this here in case you want to brush up on stuff, haha~

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

(insert for members aged 13 to 17 -  In addition, as a younger member, your safety is very important to us, so please have a read of our internet safety post. )