Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you're my age.......

Rhomberg Rabbit

If you're my age and you use the phrase "In da house," STOP. You're welcome.

Can you think of any more?

Similarly, anyone over 30 using the phrase 'in da club' - we can't get away with using it without a massive dose of irony!

The moment I realized I was old: when I told a 16-year-old client that I thought something was "her jam" and she just stared at me blankly. 

It was the same moment I realized that it doesn't matter how old you actually are, because you will always be at least 50 in the eyes of everyone under 18.

Anyone know the song 'Jack and Diane' by John Mellencamp? It came on the radio at work one day and I asked my staff if they knew what "Bobby Brooks" were. Someone said socks. :lol: 

Similarly, you know you are old when MKTO songs reference the songs you listened to as a teenager.

If you're my age, don't say "bae". Actually no one should say that stupid word but definitely 30+

A coworker tweeted one of the signs from The Dark Crystal and so many people thought it was the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter.

4 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

you will always be at least 50 in the eyes of everyone under 18.

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in the corner feeling depressed :cry:

(This is so true...)

18 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

it doesn't matter how old you actually are, because you will always be at least 50 in the eyes of everyone under 18.

This is no longer a problem for me :P

If anyone ever says "I am down with the kids", they have just given concrete proof that they are not.

:joal:

If you're my age and use the term "luncheon" in place of "lunch", please just...just stop.

You're barely out of your teens. It just sounds pretentious (though I think it sounds pretentious at any age, really. But especially if you're a 19/20 year old Literature student attempting to sound like an elderly professor because you think it's edgy!!)

If you're my age and buy hair colouring, you have to be prepared to start looking for the "covers grey hair" kinds. (I'm not there yet myself, but my former classmate is almost completely grey, so... I'm prepared it will soon begin. :lol: )

If you're my age, you will actually look older if you sleep poorly. One single night can be the difference between "early thirties" and "mid-forties". All I can say is that I will look smashing in my late 70s... :rolleyes: 

If you're my age, you will probably be someone's role model, whether you know it or not. At least try to be a good one.

20 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

If you're my age and buy hair colouring, you have to be prepared to start looking for the "covers grey hair" kinds. (I'm not there yet myself, but my former classmate is almost completely grey, so... I'm prepared it will soon begin. :lol: )

If you're my age, you will actually look older if you sleep poorly. One single night can be the difference between "early thirties" and "mid-forties". All I can say is that I will look smashing in my late 70s... :rolleyes: 

If you're my age, you will probably be someone's role model, whether you know it or not. At least try to be a good one.

I relate to everything said here. Especially the sleeping thing. :lol:

I've started to say "Back in my day..." 

It makes me giggle when I explain to my niece how when I was her age, we had to push that number 7 four times if we wanted to text a word that had the letter 's', and I see the look on her face like "Oh...oh man..."

On 7/24/2017 at 1:14 PM, NoV said:

Similarly, anyone over 30 using the phrase 'in da club' - we can't get away with using it without a massive dose of irony!

I just turned 30, and I've never used that phrase...LOL

If you're my age you absolutely MUST:

Wear whatever fashion you wish and use whatever slang you wish and just rock whatever makes you you without worrying about anyone else's opinion on whether you ought to be doing that or not based on your age and love yourself because life's too short not to.

If you are older than me, or younger than me you MUST:

Wear whatever fashion you wish and use whatever slang you wish and just rock whatever makes you you without worrying about anyone else's opinion on whether you ought to be doing that or not based on your age and love yourself because life's too short not to.

Sorry for not playing the game properly guys.  Love yourselves! :)

If you're my age, you should start planning your 50th birthday NOW, because that is gonna take a lot of preparation!

1 hour ago, Vetinari said:

If you're my age, you should start planning your 50th birthday NOW, because that is gonna take a lot of preparation!

You may even have some friends or family planning one for you... ;) Are surprise parties a thing where you live?

If you're my age you remember when MTV played music videos.

4 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

If you're my age you remember when MTV played music videos.

... MTV doesn't play music videos anymore...?

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

... MTV doesn't play music videos anymore...?

No they don't 

If you are my Age Do whatever makes you Happy

Mtv played music videos??? :lol: 

If you're my age STOP saying Netflix and chill or anything and chill. Please, please, don't. 

• 1 month later...

Anything related to "Soulja boy"  or things like "lit" "Boiiiiii!" or "man-a-lisa" (Some jocks were saying that one so maybe it's a thing?)

If you're my age, suddenly more and more people who get famous for something really cool... are younger than you. Sometimes by a decade or more. :omg: 

Archived