Sneeze Fetish Forum

Damsel In Distress (F, OC)

Ashy

Just something quick I wrote up to get some details about Asifa down~ Context, Asifa doesn't know Emrick can change forms between a human and a wyvern, she thinks he is human. 

-

“Hih—!!” Hazel eyes watched her features thoughtfully, taking in every small twitch and shudder. Her sharp nose was red around the nostrils, the light glinting off something wet, was it mucus? And then, to ward away the prickle in her nasal passages, her nose twitched and she scrunched her face up with a wet sniffle. The beige hand was tentatively held in front of her mouth as another stuttering breath passed her lips. She was wearing no makeup, but he looked to her with the same loving gaze as he always did. He preferred to see her thin, naturally rosy lips than some false colour that just looked unnatural.

“Eh’sschh’ue!” Asifa pinched forward, her nose ducking under her hand as she sneezed. The sound of her glasses falling onto the table top disrupted the quiet workspace, but only a chorus of ‘bless you’s was all that was spoken before the silence returned. Emrick did not bless Asifa, knowing her she had another two or three working their way out of her. Carefully, he took her glasses off the table and checked for any scratches or cracks. When they seemed okay, he folded them and set them to the space between them on the table.

“—hhHeh!—Neh’sSCH’iue!” A small grin made his lips as she snapped forward just a bit more, her hand still clasped over her mouth and nose. Only those close to them blessed the young Pakistani woman this time, much less attention focused on her. No eyes fell on her but his own, Emrick watched carefully. Her shoulders shuddered as she took stammering breaths. So soft, so quiet, she was just so delicate.

“Asif—”

“—shscCH’ue!” Though it seemed to be the last outburst, for now, her hands did not move from covering her mouth. Tired, glassy, brown eyes lolled their gaze to meet Emrick’s which brought a pang to his chest.

“Bless you, Asifa.” The Wyvern managed out, biting back as much worry in his tone as he could. Of course, he was concerned for his delicate, little human, but she grew so anxious when he was. He would tread carefully with his words and tone so he did not stress Asifa out more than she must have been. That morning when she walked into their lecture and sat next to him, he knew something was off. She smelled of menthol and cherry flavoring, it was almost overwhelming to his own sensitive senses, but he did not bring any attention to that. The raspy, dry cough is what he mentioned to her and how awfully sick she sounded.  Humans had seasons in which they passed infections to one another, but it was summer and that season he was thinking of was around autumn.

“Here, take some of these,” Emrick rummaged through her purse hung on the corner of her chair and gave her the travel packet of tissues. His tone was soft, to avoid disrupting the lecture again, and kind. “Grab your things and come with me, I’m taking you back to your dorm so you can rest. I refuse to take no for an answer.” As demanding and controlling as he might have sounded, he was simply helping her with pure intentions.

“Eb’…I’mb fide…” Asifa spoke, her voice muffled by the tissue pressed firmly over her red, twitching nose. Her statement surely did not stop the human looking reptile from grabbing her purse, phone, other belongs and standing up, ready to leave. He was so stubborn, she huffed in an irritated manner and tossed the used tissues, crumpled in a ball, at him. Without her glasses on, she missed him horribly and he struggled to not break out in laughter.

Emrick unfolded her purple frames and gently slid them over her gorgeous features. Had he not been so sweet to her, Asifa would have beaten him up in front of the entire room, but his kind smile and warm eyes…How dare he be so sweet? She looked down and watched his free hand gentle wrap around her’s a slight tug given as a cue to follow him out of the room. Asifa complied, but a pout stuck to her features as she followed him.Once they were out of the lecture all, he handed her belongs to her.

“Up we go~!” Sung Emrick as he lifted Asifa up and held her bridal style. The young lady squeaked, confused as she was lifted so swiftly. He could at least act like she had more meat on her bones, but no, he always teased about her height and how she was much smaller than him and especially without using words. 

“Are you my knight in shining armor?” Asifa had to crack a joke, she just had to. Emrick seemed highly amused by it, confusing her once again.

“Nah, I’m the dragon taking my damsel.”

Archived