Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bus sneezes (F)

Adw

I just had a great observation on the bus ride home from work today. I unexpectedly ran into a former coworker and soon after we had started talking, I could see past him there was a woman bringing her hands up to her face. Because we were sitting facing a side window and she was sitting in a seat facing forward, I had a direct full-on view of her face about ten feet away. She was in her mid-to-late 30s, with pale skin, blue eyes and brown wavy hair down past her shoulders. She was wearing a floral-patterned shirt and black pants and seemed, if anything, vaguely anxious to get home. Although I wasn't aware of her until the first sneeze, a soft hi-CHSHHHH, as soon as I heard it I focused my attention on her and a second later she sneezed again into her hands which were still covering her face. I was hoping for another round but she didn't sneeze again for the rest of the ride.

On 7/28/2017 at 3:49 AM, Adw said:

and seemed, if anything, vaguely anxious to get home

Maybe she could feel the need to sneeze coming, and didn't want to be stuck on the bus when it happened - bad luck for her, but good for you :D