Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs From Today

Guest Emmatheultrasonicsneezer

Hi

Not going to do a self obs here because I would be typing all day and I do have a life outside sneezing unfortunately :)

Anyway, I was buying a chocolate bar from the little shop around here yesterday and this funny looking kid was on the till serving, he had a long nose, a very long chin and really thin eyes, his name tag said he was called James, but anyway when he was checking my purchase he turned to one side and gave the till a 'wash' with an average-loudness 'A-tchkeh' (I know that looks weird but it's what it sounded like). After a sniff all was uneventful.

The other obs was of a girl I haven't seen in about five years called Sarah. She's 18 like me, has a slightly 'pushed-up' nose, really really small breasts and is a hell of a tomboy. She boarded the bus home the stop after I did, and she got off the stop before I did, but anyway she had a really red nose and sniffed quite a bit before she even sat down. She sat opposite me (closest free seat) and, proving she hasn't changed a bit, sat down with her legs wide apart. Before you complain I'm being sexist remember I'm a girl too! Anyway, about five minutes in she started sneezing her head off, really harsh dry sneezes that must have given her a sore throat, ARESHOOOO, just one after the other almost all the way. People looked peeved, then sympethetic, and eventually after about ten minutes angry. Some of the teenage kids on board were yelling at her to shut up. If I didn't usually go through the same I'd have felt sorry for her.

Oh yeah, and next door's cat sneezed when I was walking up the drive to my house when I got back, but I'm guessing that doesn't count...lol

Nice job on the obs, Emma, though if you wanted to talk about your sneezing, you could always just go into the highlights, or one or two instances that stick out in your mind. Up to you. :)

Curious, though, are people in your area really that mean about other people sneezing? :)

I guess (though if it were a woman sneezing for ten minutes straight I might like it, despite how hard I try ot hide it), but even still, not like it's the person's fault for having the sneeze attack, and it is probably even more miserable for the person doing the sneezing. :) Then again, if I didn't like the person, I'd definitely get pretty annoyed that they were sneezing, too. :)

Understood. :) Hehe--well, I still liked reading it, so thank you for sharing. :) I find my family members sneezes repulsive and would never write or talk about them with anybody in any kind of detail, so you're definitely a lot tougher than I am. :)

I never said I liked family sneezes... well parental sneezes anyway. Others are ok but I'm hardly going to get aroused by my 7 year old sister sneezing am I? :)

Anyway, I'm far too tired to be me today so I'm off to bed. I'll do some self obs tomorrow I guess.

- Emma

*currently praying I don't wake up to a crusty pillow*

- LOL!

Yeah, didn't say you did like your family sneezing. LOL! I said about my family and not doing obs of them. LOL! OH well. :)

Archived