Sneeze Fetish Forum

Removing stuff from the body (*Trigger warning: gore, medical conditions)

Cutelittlenose

Like coughing and sneezing that expels germs, is anyone interested in seeing other things get expelled or taken out of or off of the body? Like is anyone interested in ear wax removal, dandruff scratching, psoriasis (especially scalp psoriasis), dead skin, cradle cap (Adult dandruff/psoriasis)  [because it has a different composition and sometimes scaly texture on babies' heads like dry skin sometimes] (I'm only interested in the dandruff), scabs, eye crusts, crusts on other extremities, sunburns, belly button lint removal, and scratching and peeling at dead skin. And for other animals its interesting to see ticks getting removed as well as their dandruff, getting mangoworms removed, or their ears cleaned because their ear canals are so different from humans' ear canals. Also, is anyone else interested in maggot videos [medical maggots or otherwise]?

I'm not that interested in it, but pimple/zit/boil or blackhead popping is really popular as well.

I hope someone else is interested in some of this stuff. It took a lot of courage to post this.

• 1 month later...

I'm personally rather put off by all of these, I do understand you however. And congrats on your courage to post it, it does take guts.

If I try to relate, I'd make a parallel to the certain satisfaction I get cleaning the shower drain : it's absolutely disgusting and gross (you start pulling out hair mixed up with --whatever stuff is in there) but the bigger the clot and extraction the most satisfying it becomes.

• 2 months later...

Its not my fetish or anything, but I find it REALLY relaxing and satisfying to see blackhead removal. I can watch that for hours. I've also seen videos of earwax removal that was SOOO relaxing. Its hard to admit liking that sort of thing, so thank you for being open and honest about it. While I'm not attracted to it as a fetish, I do understand the appeal of that kind of stuff. Its gross, yet...really fascinating and gratifying. I have no idea why, but feel no shame, you are not alone. (On a super personal, maybe-shouldn't-share-this note. I do have a fascination with dead skin removal. My own, not other people's lol. But I have a habit of removing a lot of it the bath. I had no idea other people might do that too, but if there are fetishes for it, I suppose I'm not alone.) There we go, now we both shared something personal. lel. :hug::D

• 6 months later...

I get a lot of ear infections and sometimes have to have a buildup of excess wax removed from my ears.  Sometimes when I have a bad cold I have fluid in my ears that has to be drained.  @Cutelittlenose, let me know if you ever want to talk about that.

Archived