Sneeze Fetish Forum

Different Perspective

Guest ET

Zip did not know what sort of creature he was. He dropped from the sky in a bead of rain, and when he landed, scrambled for cover in a warm, dry cave.

The cave was deep and dark and cozy, so Zip climbed farther and father into it. The walls were covered in short, thin spines. When he took a break and rested, leaning against a wall for support, the spines quivered. His arm stuck to them momentarily, and he had to yank slightly to pull it away. The walls twitched.

A loud, whistling wind swept over him, and dragged Zip further into the dark depths of the cave, where he became stuck deep inside. And he wanted to get out.

Unable to climb back down the tunnel the way he had come, Zip started to wiggle, trying to work his way free. It was no good. He was definitely stuck. The loud wind came again and pinned him more firmly against the wall, and Zip panicked. He needed to get free RIGHT NOW.

So he danced, and he squirmed, and he stamped his feet and yelled and yanked himself hard off the sticky wall, and he heard a loud sound --

Haaa...

He was still stuck, so he pulled even harder.

HEEEEEEHHH...

And Zip yanked as hard as he could, tearing himself free of this stubbly prison at last

HASHEW! HAAAAASHOOO!

Zip flew hard across open space and was pulled immediately into a new cave. "That was sort of fun," he thought. So he tried it again, just to see. What was going on with these strange, quivery caves? Where was he? And why did that loud noise and the flying make him feel so damn good? Zip reached out one hand and poked the wall of this new cave.

Huh!

He gave the wall a good hard punch.

Ktchhaah!

And he flew out again.

Zip floated aimlessly for a few minutes before he beame entangled in an updraft and sucked into another cave. This time he decided to see just how long he could remain in one of these places.

He braced his feet against the floor of the cave (an uneasy process) and steeled himself. He reached out to one of the spines protruding from the wall and held on hard. Then, he wiggled. He wiggled and wriggled, and danced and hopped and sang and shimmied and never let go of the hair that he held.

Heh.. Heh... HAAAAH-- HITCHEW! oh. Oh! HAAAACHOO! HARRATCHH! AAAAAAHCHOO! CHOO! aaah--ACHOO!

Oh! Oh! I don't know - I don't . . . know . . HAAACHOO! HAARRRACHOOO! ESHEW! Oh! Why I can't . . . stop . . . sneezing--ACHEEEW! HITCHOO! TSCHOO! TSCHOO! TSCHOO!

That was creative, thanks for posting. :D And I don't mean this as an insult in any way, but I think it would make an excellent children's book. Something future sneeze fetishists would read and then create web pages, naming it as one of their favorite childhood stories. :drool:

That has got to be one of the most creative stories I've ever read!  Totally loved it!

~Frack

Aiming to recruit America's youth, are we? :drool: You're such a campaigner, Susie :D

And I don't mean this as an insult in any way, but I think it would make an excellent children's book.

No insult taken. My favorite book as a kid was one about some little girl that got the sniffles and had to stay home from kindergarten; while she was home sick her grandmother taught her to play rummy... Ah, rummy... love that game... hehehe...

Very cute! Does sound like a children's book....I'll tell you from experience that little kids get a kick out of sneezing. I think it's just because it's a neat noise and it makes people look goofy.

Would make a popular book lol

Archived