Sneeze Fetish Forum

Game Grumps (Danny, M, Allergies)

SneezyHolmes

Various sneezes/Sneeze related discussion in their latest playthrough! Sneezing starts at about 0:50 or so. I haven't made it through the whole video yet but there's some nice breathy talk and hitches in the first half of the video. ;) 

18 minutes ago, sneezelove said:

wow that was amazing! thanks for posting!

No problem! Glad you liked it! :D 

I agree with the above^! For anyone who's curious, there are two more sneezes at 2:08 and 2:27! 

Thanks for posting this, it's adorable :yay: 

Just now, MysteryGirl said:

I agree with the above^! For anyone who's curious, there are two more sneezes at 2:08 and 2:27! 

Thanks for posting this, it's adorable :yay: 

No problem! :P 

These are great! I always appreciate when people find the relevant segments and timestamps for these guys - I don't normally watch them, but I always enjoy it when I do... especially when Dan sneezing is involved! 

6 minutes ago, phoenix said:

These are great! I always appreciate when people find the relevant segments and timestamps for these guys - I don't normally watch them, but I always enjoy it when I do... especially when Dan sneezing is involved! 

Agreed! Usually I do the specific time stamps but I was halfway through the episode at the time I posted it so I was too eager to go back and find each one! xD 

Edited by SneezyHolmes