Sneeze Fetish Forum

"The Search Index Is Currently Processing"

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Anyone know what this is? I've been getting it for the last day of two.

IMG_0520.PNG

I've been getting the same thing! At first it only loaded the last four topics in my "new content" stream, but now it seems to be loading all the new content up until that point. 

I've been getting it also, and hopefully it's not messing up the feed, as far as I can tell it is the same as always.

Planning to upgrade the forum software tonight, which will hopefully resolve this issue. See below for more details:

Didn't want to start a new topic so I posted here but the themes seem to be little off balance.

Just a quick question is the box still suppose to pop up or am I being impatient 

Image.jpg

48 minutes ago, Leafeon78 said:

Just a quick question is the box still suppose to pop up or am I being impatient 

Just click the button that says 'dismiss.'

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, Leafeon78 said:

Didn't want to start a new topic so I posted here but the themes seem to be little off balance.

Have removed the themes as they are not compatible with the new version of the software. Will try and find a couple of new ones that are.

@MyOwnPrivateSFC@AnonyMouse@MysteryGirl - Are you still getting the message of the 'Search Index Currently Processing' or has that now disappeared? 

20 minutes ago, High on Lullabies said:

Thank you both! Glad to know my efforts were not entirely in vain! :)

No problem! Thanks for fixing the issue so quickly and keeping up with the stats of the change.

Well thanks for sorting our problems and looking forward to the new themes.

Sorry to post again but I'm wondering if the problem with pending members not being able to change profile pic is still being looked into as its been a while and I do want to change mine thanks again. 

3 hours ago, Leafeon78 said:

Sorry to post again but I'm wondering if the problem with pending members not being able to change profile pic is still being looked into as its been a while and I do want to change mine thanks again. 

Unfortunately not. I am continually on the lookout for an add-on which will give Validating/Pending members the ability to edit their own profiles without being able to see everyone's. As a reminder that's the reason Validating/Pending members aren't able to do this. The forum software doesn't discriminate between being able to view/edit your profile and being able to view everyone's profile.

Myself or other members of staff will be happy to make changes to Validating/Pending member's profiles on their behalf, as long as these requests are not excessive. 

26 minutes ago, High on Lullabies said:

Unfortunately not. I am continually on the lookout for an add-on which will give Validating/Pending members the ability to edit their own profiles without being able to see everyone's. As a reminder that's the reason Validating/Pending members aren't able to do this. The forum software doesn't discriminate between being able to view/edit your profile and being able to view everyone's profile.

Myself or other members of staff will be happy to make changes to Validating/Pending member's profiles on their behalf, as long as these requests are not excessive. 

Thanks for responding I was just wondering what was happening as it had been a while. 

@High on Lullabies I haven't seen the error in question for a few days, actually before the update went through.

Archived