Sneeze Fetish Forum

So basically I was putting too much ouran in my regular drabble collection, so I just made this new drabble collection that’s just ouran, because I love ouran too much.

----

Title: Brotherly Bond

Characters: Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyoya, Kaoru, Hikaru, (Hunny, Mori)

~~

It was a normal day in the Ouran host club; except for the fact that Kaoru had a sick Hikaru laying his head on his lap. For the sake of everyone, Hikaru was wearing a face mask, but he still looked hella exhausted. Kaoru ran his fingers through his brother’s soft, orange hair, and smiled.

“Hey, what’s goin’ on here?” Haruhi queried as she approached the twins. In reply, Kaoru gave a harsh ‘Shh!’ with a finger pressed to his mouth.

“Hikaru’s sick, ‘m helping him get better by letting him rest on my lap.” He looked at the sick twin, who gave a slight groan in agreement.

“Are you… sure that’s a good idea?” Spoke tamaki beside them. “I mean, considering how easily germs spread between you two…” He trailed off, genuinely worried. He didn’t want two hosts to be sick, which was why he was still concerned even after Kaoru’s reassuring ‘He’s wearing a mask’, for each of them knew that their brotherly bond could penetrate through any barrier.

Hh…Kaoru felt Hikaru’s breath hitch against his waist, and he stroked his brother’s hair, waiting for the inevitable outcome. For a few moment it seemed to be stuck, and Kaoru could only watch in sympathy as it tortured his brother, growing stronger by the second. “Hhh… H’a’hhhHUCKT’SHIEW!!” He buckled forward by the outcome, still anticipating two more. HKKSHIIEEEWW!! HUH’TXKSHEEWW!!” He sniffled wetly, then shut his eyes and groaned overdramatically. Straight after that he opened them and glared at his twin. “What, no ‘bless you’?”

“Sorry, bless you.” Kaoru chuckled, still stroking his brother’s hair. Kyoya, who had just appeared behind them, narrowed his eyes.

“Maybe you should get some rest before club starts. It would be no good for our business if you show up painfully ill.” He explained calmly and rationally, jotting something down in his black handbook. “Also, Tamaki has a point. We don’t want two sick hosts, now do we?”

“We’ve never gone through illness by ourselves. If one of us catches something, the other is bound to get it from the other no matter what we do.” The twins shrugged in sync. However, their perfect unison was broken when Hikaru’s breath once again started hitching. “Hhh… hHh… hah-

H’xxsHUHH!” He was interrupted by the supposedly healthy twin, who was now scrubbing at his nose. He looked up, his potential fit magically subsiding, and blinked.

“Uh, whoops.”

--------------

Title: Phone Conversations.

Characters: Tamaki, Kyoya

~~

Ring… Ring…

“What?” Kyoya answered the phone with a tired grunt, internally rolling his eyes at the fact that this idiot was calling him at… He glanced at the clock, 2 AM. Wait…. It was 2 PM. He growled, “For your information, I was up until 10 AM last night, and I would like to get some rest, please.”

“Gee, it’s nice to see you too, Kyoya!” Tamaki chuckled, even though he knew this was his way of normally greeting him. His smile soon turned to a frown. “Your voice is… different… Kyoya….”

“I just woke up.” He stated blankly.

“I know, I know, but it’s more different than that…. Anyway, I kind of promised the girls a sleepover at the host club tonight… I know, I know, you think I’m an idiot for setting this up without your consent! But I thought it would be fun, and-”

Kyoya interrupted him with a long and heavy sigh of irritation. He tried to calm himself and speak to this moron clearly. “-So let me get this straight. You promised the girls a sleepover… Tonight? Giving us barely half a day to prepare?”

Tamaki nodded, then realized Kyoya couldn’t see him. “Uh, yeah.”

He sighed again, then shook his head. What was he going to do with this moron? “Alright then, I guess we should start planning.” Tamaki, relieved that he wasn’t mad, sighed himself, in his case in relief rather than irritation.

He smiled, and started to explain. “Okay, so I was thinking we could go with a simple, yet sophisticated party. Maybe we could implement some of what commoners-”

Hh’Gshhh! HihGxsHh! Kxsch! ‘TxCHH!” Kyoya interrupted him with a quick fit of congested sneezes. He sniffled wetly, then coughed for a bit. After a bit of shock and coughing, he cleared his throat and returned to the phone. “Sorry…” His voice was thick with congestion.

“Uhh… are you okay? If you’re not feeling well, I can schedule the party another time-”

“N’do, N’do, thad’s fide. I’b fide. Dod’t worry about m’be.” He sniffled wetly, running his wrist along the bridge of his nose. Tamaki shuddered in disgust at the wet, congested sounds coming out of the raven-haired boy. “Oh, Sorry, ode sec…” he put the phone down for a second and blew his nose, thankful that Tamaki couldn’t hear the thick, gurgling noise. He pulled the phone back up to his ear and cleared his throat. “Better?”

“Kyoya, I don’t know what you did, but that’s much better.” He gave a thumbs up, not realizing Kyoya couldn’t see him. “Anyway, So I heard somewhere that commoners sleep in sacks. It’s weird, like, that’s not even a bed! It’s just a poofy blanket-”

HEhCHH! Kyoya interrupted him once again. Tamaki waited, as if expecting more, and he sighed, knowing exactly what the prince was thinking. “You can continue.”

“So there’s a commoner’s game that always played at sleepovers. I believe the correct name is…. ‘Truth or dare’? I’ve never played before, but-”

“HEh’GxCH! Another sneeze from Kyoya. Tamaki sighed, then smiled.

“On second thought, we might have to reschedule.”

-------------

Title: Hide and seek

Characters: Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyoya, Kaoru, Hikaru, Hunny, Mori

~~

Another classic game of Kick the Can, and Tamaki was… winning. Haruhi, who was this game’s seeker, had found everyone except for him. Right now, she and everyone else had split up to find him.

Tamaki~senpai~?” She sang out, walking around the garden to find him. She encountered a few rose bushes, in which Tamaki was hiding behind. He tried to keep from snickering at the fact that he was winning, but the thing that really put his winning in jeopardy was the prickling tickle that had just formed in his nose. He pinched his nose, and waited till the tickle to disappear, but as soon as he let go, the tickle turned to a burn and he couldn’t take it anymore.

HaH’IShUE!A couple of leaves flew out from where he was hiding, and the motion from that sneeze had made a quiet rustling sound, but not too quiet for haruhi to hear. She smirked and marched over to where he was hiding, pulling the leaves away from the Suoh boy himself.

“Gotcha.”

He chuckled, a breathy, shaky chuckle. Not because of fear, not because of sadness, but his breath hitched nonetheless. “Hh- Wehll. Lhooks li-hih-ike ya got me ha- huh H’SSHUE!! Ugh… Sorry, excus- Hih’GSHUE!! HaH’ISHJUE! Hah…

Haruhi watched in horror as a random fit snuck over and tortured her senpai, painful explosions escaping him as he gasped for air. “Uhh… senpai? Are you okay?”

“Yhhh-Yeahh- H’HAHISSHOO! H’UHSHuE! H’pSHUE! Ngg… Nhnt’XCHSCH!” The fit continued, showing no mercy as he succumbed to another sneeze, one after another, barely regaining his energy before another one drained him again. Haruhi could only watch, stare, empathize what it would feel like to go through that torture. Lucky for the both of them, the rest of the host club had arrived.

“Whats going on,Tama~chan?” Hunny glanced up at the sneezing prince. The twins only laughed as the fit continued, his nose becoming even more and more red.

“Hi- H’Ah’pSHHH! H’IhSHUUH! Kyoya, I ca- h’IHPCHSHIHH!! Can’t stop- H’IhPPSCHHH! He coughed, then sniffled, still sneezing up a storm.

“Sounds like an allergy attack.” Kyoya shook his head. “Did you take your pills today?”

Tamaki nodded, instantly snapping forward with another one. “H’KPSHCHUU! I did, but- H’PSHUE! They seem to have- Huh’ISHHU! Worn off- TSHHUE! This hasnt ever happened- HaH’ISSHUH! -before.” His fit continued, still torturing him. Pity filled each other hosts’ expression, some complete with a bit of worry. Kyoya shook his head.

“Probably because you’re around so much pollen.” He guessed, adjusting his glasses in a way that it glimmered in the light. He handed him a container with some pills in it. “Take these. It should help.”

Tamaki smiled and accepted the pills, and after taking them, the sneezing stopped, and he sighed in relief. “Well, at least I won at kick the can.”

“You forgot about me…” Mori appeared behind them causing everyone to jump.

“Oh…. I guess Takashi is so quiet, we barely even noticed he wasn’t here.” Hunny giggled. Everyone else laughed.

“Kick the can is always fun…”

-----------

;) ~

• 2 weeks later...

These were really good!! Brotherly Bonds has to be my favorite though. The twins in general, the twins being close, contagion?? :drool: 

On 8/28/2017 at 5:04 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

These were really good!! Brotherly Bonds has to be my favorite though. The twins in general, the twins being close, contagion?? :drool: 

Thanks!!!! Get ready because i have a lot of contagion ready with the twins

I love the twins so much, and this was super cute. :inlove:  I'm gonna have to say the Kyoya drabble was my favorite of the bunch, though, but he's one of my favorites, so I'm a bit biased. :laugh: Can't wait to read the next twins fic you're planning, @RachTheCool:)

10 hours ago, JQLovesSneezes said:

I love the twins so much, and this was super cute. :inlove:  I'm gonna have to say the Kyoya drabble was my favorite of the bunch, though, but he's one of my favorites, so I'm a bit biased. :laugh: Can't wait to read the next twins fic you're planning, @RachTheCool. :)

Aww thanks~ I loved writing all of them and I'm always up for more (and requests! :D)

• 1 month later...

Ahh it's been awhile but this was last posted on within the year so I say it's fair game! 👍🏻 Next batch coming soon!!

Archived