Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Season

Allisonroyce

Hello, All:

Cold Season is almost upon us again.  Soon everyone will be sniffling, sneezing, and blowing their nose.  Get your flu shots now!  Being Sick is no fun!  I plan to get my son at my Primary care dpctor's next visit.  

20 hours ago, Allisonroyce said:

Hello, All:

Cold Season is almost upon us again.  Soon everyone will be sniffling, sneezing, and blowing their nose.  Get your flu shots now!  Being Sick is no fun!  I plan to get my son at my Primary care dpctor's next visit.  

Ick. Shots. I hate shots. 

Though I will say, I'm somewhat excited to be able to see all the sniffling and sneezing again.

I know. I have posted for a while. My computer was stolen.  My phone broke.  Finally getting back together again.  I lock everything now.  Same here about all of the sneezing.

2 hours ago, Allisonroyce said:

I know. I have posted for a while. My computer was stolen.  My phone broke.  Finally getting back together again.  I lock everything now.  Same here about all of the sneezing.

Awww man that sucks! Yeah. I'm kinda new here and I can't imagine telling anyone about me being here. 

On the note of cold season, it came early for me XD currently got a summer cold. Which is fun.

i'm also excited to see all of the sniffling and sneezing… but i'm especially excited because my boyfriend has pretty bad winter allergies, poor thing ;) (only winter allergies. weird i know)

I understand Emma Rose.  Ragweed is the worst for me, I have to take a prescription for my allergies or I will sneeze like 18 times.  I mean allergies are almost worse than having a cold to me because the urge to sneeze is crazy.  It is all I can do to grab my handkerchief before the sneeze. Back to colds, I hate them because you feel so sick. 

1 hour ago, Allisonroyce said:

I understand Emma Rose.  Ragweed is the worst for me, I have to take a prescription for my allergies or I will sneeze like 18 times.  I mean allergies are almost worse than having a cold to me because the urge to sneeze is crazy.  It is all I can do to grab my handkerchief before the sneeze. Back to colds, I hate them because you feel so sick. 

Yeah. Being all yucky and gross with a cold is never fun. 

1 hour ago, Jeff1 said:

Agreed.  Have a bad cold myself right now.

Same! ^~^

though I find winter colds to be worse than summer ones.

I never get the shot and most of the time I'm fine, and then you have the one time that I did get the flu. Not very fun.

I did. I don't now, though. 

But yeah... it's already starting. I work in a shop and usually start at seven in the morning, and my goodness, I counted about thirteen random sneezes in the span of about an hour today. Unsettling but daaaamn so much fun. :whistle2: