Sneeze Fetish Forum

Time for voting

47Bears

Aaaaaaaallright, so I've been overflowing with ideas for both this site as well as the red forum for my eventual return there (I'm omega on that forum) but for the here and now, I have a question for you all. Out of these four stories, which would you want to see first:

1. A continuation of Dana and Taylor with more of a focus on Suzanne's integration into the friend circle.

2. Three girls visiting a sneeze witch, not to make their allergies or fetish go away, or to make a nose smaller or more dainty, but to become even bigger and sneezier than before.

3. A sneeze detective story, where a private eye solves a case by using nothing but tips and her nose, sneezing and sniffing her way to the next clue.

4. More competitive sneezing, three women, three different sports, and one coal stricken instructed teaching them the ins and outs of sneezing like champions. 

Cast your votes now, and in a little bit, I'll announce a winner. Thanks a ton guys 

3 minutes ago, Yamiterasu said:

Aaaaaaaallright, so I've been overflowing with ideas for both this site as well as the red forum for my eventual return there (I'm omega on that forum) but for the here and now, I have a question for you all. Out of these four stories, which would you want to see first:

1. A continuation of Dana and Taylor with more of a focus on Suzanne's integration into the friend circle.

2. Three girls visiting a sneeze witch, not to make their allergies or fetish go away, or to make a nose smaller or more dainty, but to become even bigger and sneezier than before.

3. A sneeze detective story, where a private eye solves a case by using nothing but tips and her nose, sneezing and sniffing her way to the next clue.

4. More competitive sneezing, three women, three different sports, and one coal stricken instructed teaching them the ins and outs of sneezing like champions. 

Cast your votes now, and in a little bit, I'll announce a winner. Thanks a ton guys 

Almost forgot number 5. A fairy befriending three girls, one has a sneeze fetish, one has an incredibly sensitive nose, and the other has a huge nose with loud sneezes. That's an option too

13 hours ago, LL said:

none of the above

Thank you for contributing and not just saying no for the sake of saying no. 

Number 2 without any doubt. Girl wishing to sneeze more and bigger is just so erotic :)

And as a second option...  5. Sneeze fetish on girls is always a win in my book :D 

I'm gonna leave the voting open til tomorrow night, then I'll write up whichever has the most votes, and maybe get to second place soon too

Even though i voted for #5, still excited to read this one!!