Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dream Destination

Owen

Where would you choose to travel if you could go anywhere? Is there a place in the world you've always been drawn to?

For me it's Japan, I've always been a fan of its history and culture, as soon as I get a proper chance I'll be visiting! Ideally I would live for a year there for a year or so to get a proper feel for it :)

Space.

I'm not being flippant, the modern world is so amazing and so connected and travel has been made so accessible that pretty much anywhere I might want to go I know I can save up and go there eventually and budget airlines and online deals make the world even more within my reach.  But I know I'll probably never go to space and see the entire earth from far away.  And would it be too much to ask to bounce around on the moon for a bit? :(

8 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Space.

I'm not being flippant, the modern world is so amazing and so connected and travel has been made so accessible that pretty much anywhere I might want to go I know I can save up and go there eventually and budget airlines and online deals make the world even more within my reach.  But I know I'll probably never go to space and see the entire earth from far away.  And would it be too much to ask to bounce around on the moon for a bit? :(

YES

Was hoping someone would reply with this :P

Japan, South Korea, Germany, Canada

Locally, New York City and San Diego,California.

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 1:42 AM, Hizzoner duh Mare said:

I'd love to go to Germany. Especially Munich.:watsup:

I live like two hours away from Munich! May I ask why you wanna go especially there?

Personally I'd love to see London again. I was there once for half a day and wish I'd had more time there.

I also want to see New York at some point but that's probably gonna stay a dream, it's just too far away and too expensive. 

15 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

I live like two hours away from Munich! May I ask why you wanna go especially there?

Englischer Garten. I've seen pictures of it, now I'd like to see it for real

Also Ireland. I spent a week in Ireland. A week's not long enough

• 4 months later...

I work as an Engineering officer in the Merchant Navy (Non-military vessels) , so get to visit a lot of places. My favourites that I have ever visited are Montenegro and Croatia, as they are lovely countries with amazing food and people. My dream is to visit Norway and to see the 24 hour sunlight at North Cape. Fingers crossed that my next assignment is a Baltic cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Ireland Wales Scotland London probably New York with a more extensive trip Italy Venice and Athens

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone that's replied to this!

Really interesting to see how many other people seem to be drawn to Japan. Maybe we can have a big meetup in Tokyo someday lol

• 4 weeks later...

London, Japan, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and Italy would be amazing for me.

• 1 month later...
beijoseternura

I've spent part of my life in Portugal, all those years I have returned there nearly every year - on the southwest coast of the Country. I can only recommend it to anyone who was not there yet. It is amazing, beautiful, endless sandy beaches, the breaking of turquois waves, breathtaking sunsets and friendly, courteous people. Unfortunately, I have not been there in the last few years, but I come back as soon as possible.

I would also like to visit Lisbon, I went there once - or the Portuguese islands Madeira and the Azores.
I hope each of you can one day fulfill the dream and visit your dream destination.

I want to travel to the US someday, but not while Trump is president. :rolleyes: 

I also want to travel to Mexico, more specifically Teotihuacán, and the Giza plateau in Egypt, both sites to visit the pyramids.

I'm not likely to actually go anywhere, but those are my dream destinations. :) 

I'd say my dream destination is either London or Ireland/Scotland. I just want to go and experience the culture and see the beautiful scenery plus according to my mother I have some roots in Ireland and would like to learn more about that side of my family history! :) 

There are many places I'd love to visit: New Zealand, the US, Japan, the pyramids in Egypt, and I would love to go back to London again (or Brighton, I have very fond memories of the place :) )

Egypt!!! Scotland....o blame outlander...England.....i blame jack the ripper. 

I love traveling! My favorite place in the world is New Zealand. Been there 3 times and would love to be able to go there regularly. I'd also love to go back to Great Britain. As far as places I haven't been, probably Greece or France.

Archived