Sneeze Fetish Forum

On Omegle now

JohnSprinter

Trying out this Omegle thing where you talk to strangers. It's totally anonymous. Just go on omegle.com and type in sneeze and sneezing as tags and click on the text section. I'll be on there for the next hour or two as I'm pretty bored so if anyone wants to chat about sneezing feel free to join me. Or you may even chat to someone else that sees this. You'll probably have to keep hitting the "new chat" button a while until it picks someone up. But please bare in mind whoever you speak to may not be me.  

Edited by JohnSprinter
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/8/2017 at 1:34 AM, JohnSprinter said:

On again for a little bit if anyone wants to chat to me or others?

I would love to talk with you... 

Had some really nice conversations with a few people so far. There are so many friendly people on this forum. Anyway, on there again now if anyone wants a chat. :)

Okay so this is really annoying the hell out of me. Like I said, there are lots of friendly people on here and I've spoken to some nice people over Omegle. However, there is one guy from this forum, who has seen this topic, who is being a total immature idiot. The last time I was on Omegle he popped up and after confirming it was me he proceeded to say "just to let you know you are annoying as fu*k". He then cowardly left without giving me a chance to say anything. Then today he came on again and just posted "die" over Omegle about 200 times and flooded it with the word. Totally immature. I don't really see what I did wrong. I know Omegle is full of horny guys with their dicks out but that's certainly not why I'm there. I'm not like that at all. I am just using it as a nice safe place to easily chat to fellow fetishists one to one as there is no chat feature on this site anymore. All I'm looking for is a nice pleasant conversation with someone. I don't mind if they are male or female. I've had nice intellectual conversations with a handful of nice people. I dunno, maybe he just got the wrong end of the stick or made assumptions on my intentions.   

• 3 weeks later...

Omegle is so random (which is, i guess, the point lol).  Why not chat in the discord group?

On October 8, 2017 at 1:52 PM, SneezyKateM said:

Omegle is so random (which is, i guess, the point lol).  Why not chat in the discord group?

What's the discord group?