Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jem and the Holograms

prisma

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering who here is a Jem and the Holograms fan?

Im a big fan and I think I might be alone in this. ( at least on this board)

• 1 year later...

Love this show along with thundercats. Love me some Riot!!! I actually prefered him and jem. 

I actually got into this show when it was airing on the Hub (That channel is missed, Discovery Family just isn't the same.).  It was kind of crazy fun at times.  

The IDW comics weren't too bad, either.  I didn't care for ALL the artists, and it seemed to take itself maybe a little too seriously at times, but still a good time.

I was a fan when I was 9 or 10, back in the late '80's.  I even had a couple of the dolls.  

Btw, wasn't there an episode of the show where Jem sneezed?

15 minutes ago, Luisa39 said:

Btw, wasn't there an episode of the show where Jem sneezed?

Yes, I forget the actually episode, it’s in the first season, but she sneezes as Jerrica from dust after the vacuum sort of explodes. And as Jem, she also used the excuse of “catching a cold,” so she can go rest, so Jerrica can spend some time with Rio and everyone in another episode.

Not that I am an expert by any means. 😊

1 hour ago, Sneesee said:

Yes, I forget the actually episode, it’s in the first season, but she sneezes as Jerrica from dust after the vacuum sort of explodes. And as Jem, she also used the excuse of “catching a cold,” so she can go rest, so Jerrica can spend some time with Rio and everyone in another episode.

Not that I am an expert by any means. 😊

Yeah, I actually remember that first scene.

Archived