Sneeze Fetish Forum

Year Round Rhinitis - Past Observation

mirstyb

I knew a girl at university I really fancied.  Her name was Katie and she had red hair and freckles.  Not to everyone's taste I know but she was genuinely very pretty.  She was also asthmatic and had very bad hayfever as well.  

However, in addition to this she suffered from year round (often known as perennial) allergic rhinitis.  It was pretty obvious she was suffering from a permanent nasal allergy as she would not just sniff but also snort excessively with real regularity and was often complaining about not being able to breathe properly out of her nose.  

What made her snorting even cuter was the fact she was actually very ladylike most of the time so doing something like this was quite out of character for her and therefore would often apologise after one her trademark snorts with something along the lines of, "Sorry, that was horrible."  Of course it really wasn't!  She would rarely if ever use a tissue or handkerchief either but much rather resorted to sniffing or snorting instead.  

I would notice her snorting would often be a lot more pronounced in the evening when she was tired or if she had a couple of drinks.  It was also around this time she had a tendency to really rub her nose a lot more too, itching it to excess and screwing up her face while doing so.  I think during these periods she was simply a lot less prone to trying to hide how much her nose and allergies were bothering her.    

Strangely enough I think her rhinitis problem had been bothering her for a longtime but she had kept ignoring it.  She may have used a nasal spray on and off at some point during her life but probably didn't like to do so.  However, she was eventually prescribed a nose spray to use everyday (not just during hayfever season) and even showed it to me which I guess makes me a very lucky man!  She explained that she had gone to the doctor due to having issues with her throat who then realised the source of that problem was actually her nose and had insisted she started using a nose spray daily along with her asthma inhalers.  If I remember correctly I believe she was told to start taking antihistamines everyday as well. 

Sadly I never did get a chance to see whether her nose problem improved at all with the use of the nose spray or whether her lovely allergy-induced snorting continued as she moved abroad for a year and we lost touch. 

Anyone else have some good rhinitis memories or stories?

Archived