Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lady Dj Sneezes On Air

Wascally Wabbit

This morning, shortly after I woke up, the radio started sneezing...could I believe my ears? 'Excuse me I can't help it, I'm having a sneezing fit!' Am I still asleep I asked myself? I was checking my emails, so I went to the radio website and sent a message offering bless you's and thanking her for an unusual start to the day. She only goes and reads it out after the 7 o'clock news :D ....

I sincerely want to thank my friends here, who give me the confidence to do something like that :drool:

that's cool totally :drool:

I rememeber years back, i can't remember exactly when it happened, but i remember i was getting myself ready for work, and just as a song ended playing on the morning show on the station i was listening to, all of a sudden i heard a female sneeze. I knew it had to be the female DJ on the morning show, because they weren't talking to anyone on the phone. I had this idea to hit record on the casette deck, and i'm glad i did, because a couple minutes later one of the male DJs says to her "what are you doing now?" and with "the voice" she says "i'm gonna sneeze again" and the DJ that asked her says "well, just do it! holding it in will make you sick!" in the meantime, the guy goes into some discussion with the other male DJ about if he remembers the time (the one speaking) sneezed, and left a big "greenie" on the mixing board, then the female DJ sneezes, then the other male DJ answers, saying it must have been so sick he don't remember :D

lol one time I was listening to kiss fm and the guy dj sneezed like 3 tiems and a female caller called to request soemthing and she sneezed too then they got in a sneezing convo... something about their allergies acting up. *shrugs* haha

Archived