Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bye bye coffee... (f self obs)

Show&tell

Its been a rough morning so far.  I forgot my allergy meds like a nincompoop.  My first hour at work went something like...

AAAAAHHHRRSHHHOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah.  Something like that.  Lol.  

I remember walking in with my coffee and starting to put my stuff down on the counter when I first felt the tickle.  It happened so fast

Ahh... HUUUSHOOO! *splash*

Like 30% of my coffee fell into my cleavage.  The rest onto my paperwork and display.  

Oh fuuuu.... uhh... HUH...!

This time I caught it.  Wrapping my arms around my chest I exhaled and managed a rapid fit of smaller sneezes.

Heh choo! Choooo! Hiishooo!

I've been spending the rest of the morning cleaning, borrowing a jacket and rushing to the corner super market for some allergy pills lol. 

OOPS. :P

metalknight2099

Bless You.  Sorry you had a rough morning.  Love the sneezes, but safe them for after work ;)  Hopefully you remember you allergy medicine from now on  on work days.

Agreed. Coffee is HOT lol.

Oh! I also wrote my first real story! Its over in fanfiction.  I hope you guys like it :)

metalknight2099

Lol, yeah, it is. Hope it didn't hurt you too bad. Yeah, I saw and I love it. You should write more, you have a talent.

6 minutes ago, metalknight2099 said:

Lol, yeah, it is. Hope it didn't hurt you too bad. Yeah, I saw and I love it. You should write more, you have a talent.

Pfft... It was just my BOOBS lol.  Anyways I'm a tough cookie.  Not the first time I've spilled a coffee.  *punches nose*

Oh well thank you :) You have been very kind to me.  

metalknight2099

Lol, yeah, but still not a good place to get burned by hot coffee.  I'm sure you are, but tough cookies still feel pain. Glad it didn't hurt you too bad. True, this is the second time you have told us you have spilled or lost a drink to your powerful sneezes. And I'm pretty sure you've had more experiences like both.  Don't hurt that wonderful nose of your :P  It make give you some trouble at times. But, it can be cute and give you some fun sometimes. ;)   You're Welcome.  Thank You for saying so. Just can't wait to learn more about you. :)

Just now, Ronald Napoli said:

Was this coffee your own coffee or something you purchased from another place?

I brought it in from starbucks lol

57 minutes ago, metalknight2099 said:

Don't hurt that wonderful nose of your :P  

*stops fist just short of nose* okay okay

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Bless you!! Again, another lovely obs :) Sorry about your coffee though.

I really need my caffeine :/  waaaah

major bless you and hope it wasn't too hot?  sounds like a good Christmas gift would be one of those reusable coffee mugs with a lid so you can sneeze freely without endangering your body with hot coffee haha

1 minute ago, Eights of Spades said:

major bless you and hope it wasn't too hot?  sounds like a good Christmas gift would be one of those reusable coffee mugs with a lid so you can sneeze freely without endangering your body with hot coffee haha

That... Is an AMAZING IDEA